I was the Invisible Nerd... Now I'm... Not? [7]

Hello My Wonderful Readers!!!

Just thought I would upload this chapter before

I go on with my assessments...

I started with Steven and going to finish with Amber-lee

What happens in between... well?

You're going to find out... whahaha

-from the mischievous tinny

**************************************

Steven's Pov

'Penn?' I half-whispered half-yelled out to Penn, now where did that freak go? He's always wondering around and then I get lost because I can't find him, than I give up and he gets pissed at me because I left him. I mean, jeez if I am here trying to find your ass and I can't find you in a stinking library don't bother getting pissed at me when it is your fault.

I looked in the senior section of the library; I still had his stupid book for science in my hand. The things I do, for example come to a library and do "homework" just so Penn can do his science homework. I mean, Penn's like the super genies when it came to science; he gets extra homework for it and still gets it done the next day, he doesn't need the Library.

Anyway, back to the task at hand, finding the ever-disappearing Penn.

Sometimes I wonder where he disappears too, when ever were at parties or something, he's always the first to leave. No matter what, he is gone before one in the morning.

I walked around another bend and heard voices, one of the voices sounded like Penn coming from the three bookshelfs against the wall. As I got closer, I could hear laughter now. How freaking strange, who would laugh in a library? Libraries are like the foundation of boring-vile.

I knew Penn was there with whoever it was.

'Hey Penn I got that Science book thingie you wanted-'what I saw was so freaking disturbing, I dropped the book in mid air and froze like a statue. Who knew this kind of thing happens in the library!? What do the Library Ladies do in here...?

What I saw was, Penn on top of hottie with the glasses Amber-Something... Hey! I wanted to be the one doing that!

Penn got off her and was heading towards me, and physically dragged me outside the Library. Science book forgotten, I finally found my voice and yelled at Penn.

'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!' I threw my hands up in the air; I think I might be a little over extremely angry.

'What is your problem?' Penn half yelled at me. 'Since when do you want Smart Girls? Huh?' Penn was angry too, but why? Not unless he wants Amber too... then it's on!

'No, what is YOUR problem?' I shoved him. 'You're meant to be with Blanche!'

'Blanche? I'M NOT WITH THAT SLUT!' He shoved me back. 'I swear if you hurt-'

'Amber-lee? Sure she will feel a little pain but...' I cut in. 'I won't hurt her'

Just as I planned, Penn rushed like a raging bull at me while grabbing the collar of my shirt until I hit the wall of the Library.

'Take. That. Back' he said though clenched teeth. I smiled even wider.

'Or what' he smashed me up against the wall again than let me go.

'I know what you're trying to pull, so don't tempt me' with that, he walked away about two steps.

'So, does this mean were not friends' I yelled out after him. I knew the answer; I just wanted to piss him off even more.