01

Your's POV

"RING RING RING RING" I take my phone beside my pillow and look at the time it is already 7:00 a.m. I quickly get up and rush to the bathroom to get ready to go to school.

I got out without eating breakfast and ran as fast as I could to school. Luckily the gate was still open if not I probably will get detention for coming late. I went to my locker took my books out and started to rush to my class but a tough figure blocked my way and it was none other than Park Jimin my crush...

"What do you want?!" I said

"Why you look like you get chased by a monster," Jimin said

"Ughh! Can you please don't block my way? I'm going to be late" I said angrily trying to move past him

"Aww you are so cute when you are angry hahaha," Jimin said laughing looking at me struggling to move

"Yah Jimin let her go, You hear her right, she will be late for her class," Someone said from my back it was Jhope and the rest of BTS

"Jhope to the rescue," I thought.

"Why do you always have to help her? Do you like her or something?" Jimin said groaning as he showed a sign of annoyed

"Shut up Jimin," Jhope said

"Why do you have to always bother Y/N, I taught you better than that," Jin said nagging at Jimin

I took this chance to go to my class, all thanks to Jhope and BTS.

   Time Skips @ At the classroom

"Late again huh Y/N?" Mr.Kim said

"I'm sorry Sir but I'm not the only one that is late, Jimin and his gang are late too," I said confidently since he and his gang always came late to class.

"Only you Y/N. Jimin and the others are here" Mr.Kim said and pointed his finger at BTS, who was sitting in the back row of the class.

How the hell did they reach before me

"But how..." I thought while walking to my seat which is next to Bambam. The class then proceeded as usual.

I was writing my note while listening to music when I feel like something soft hitting my back, I shrugged it off knowing damn well who the culprit behind this was.

Until I had enough, I turned around to see Jimin trying not to laugh, his desk was full of paper balls ready to be thrown at me.

I didn't have the energy to fight him back, I showed him my beautiful middle finger at him and continued writing my notes.

Timeskips @ Lunch Break

Finally, at lunchtime, I was starving as hell since I didn't eat breakfast this morning. I bought a lunchbox and started eating with Bambam.

While I was eating, suddenly Jimin and BTS came and sat beside our table. Hoseok saw me and greeted me first and I responded with a smile.

The whole time I was only talking to Hoseok, we were laughing and talking about some random topics. You can say that I am pretty close with Hoseok but not the others but still they treat me nicely except for Jimin. Up to this day, I am still clueless as to why he dislikes me so much.