27 | The Truth Untold II

Previous chapter : 

" Jhope ah let me explain I know it's my fault I am--" Y/N said 

"Shut up I'm tired of explaination," Jhope said pushing her hands away.

"This is all my fault" The only thing Y/N said on and on

-----

After the members left the room Jin comforts the crying Y/N on the floor. He then told Y/N to go to sleep since it's already late. 

Meanwhile, in the living room, all his members are worried about Jhope, Yoongi tried to contact him but he didn't pick up or answers all his messages and calls. Namjoon told him and the others not to worry about Jhope, he just needs some time to be alone the same goes to Y/N. Everyone just nodded and get ready to go to sleep. Hoping that Jhope is safe and don't do anything stupid 

The Next Day

Jhope's POV

My eyes fluttered open, I looked up realizing that I'm in an unfamiliar place and then I remembered what happened yesterday after I went to the bar and I passed out after drinking a few shots. I was holding onto my head, the pain of headache suddenly hits me. Just by remembering the incident is already making my heart hurt.

I was in deep thought when suddenly my phone's notification pop up on the screen. It was Yoongi he was asking where am I. I didn't have the mood to reply so I just turn my phone off and went back home. 

Third Person POV.

Mrs.Jung quickly ran to the door when she hears someone unlocking the door, she knew it's Hobi. The door opens revealing a sad Jhope. Mrs.Jung knew something is off but she decided to ask him later. 

"Hobi where were you yesterday? Why didn't you pick up the calls? I was worried about you" Mrs.Jung said hugging him, Jhope didn't say anything and softly push her mom away. 

"Go clean up yourself and come down, I will cook for you then we will talk" Mrs.Jung smiles warmly at her Hobi. Seeing her mom smile, Jhope nodded and was smiling back at her before going up to his room. 

Mrs.Jung went to the kitchen and started cooking his son's favorite food. Every time when her son was feeling upset or not in the mood, she will always cheer him up by cooking his favorite food, and then she will talk about why her Hobi is upset, and then she will comfort him with her warm hugs. Jhope was grateful to have a mother like her. 

----

Y/N's POV

The loud sounds coming from downstairs causing me to wake up from my sleep and I groaned and went to the bathroom to get ready for my day, knowing that I had no chance to sleep back because of the crackheads downstairs.  

After I'm done and satisfied with how I look, I opened up my phone but sighing after seeing there are no notifications from Jhope. I was worried about him and I wanted to run after him but Jin told me not to and asked me to sleep. 

I think I'm ready to tell them. I thought and went downstairs.  All of them including Bambam and Jackson were there. 

" Good morning! I hope you're feeling better" Namjoon said smiling warmly and the others nodded and led me to the dining room.  My mouth was wide open seeing all of the food and most importantly they are all my favorite. Whenever one of us is feeling sad he will always cook our favorite food for us. This is why I love Jin! 

"I know you would love it" Jin chuckled watching me eating. 

After a few minutes of eating and laughing, I told them that I was ready to tell them everything. At first, they are looking at each other confuses and wondering what was I talking about but then they understand and nodded waiting for me to explain to them