29 - Where are you?

A/N : In this chapter, most of it will be in 3rd person pov, I hope you guys don't mind. 

Previous Chapter ;

Jimin's POV

I was still in a deep though when suddenly a figure was standing in front of me making me startled

"Uhm do you mind if I sit beside you?" 

-

Third person's POV

Jimin was in deep thought when a soft voice interrupted him and making him a bit startled. 

"Uhm do you mind if I sit beside you?" the girl asks At first, he hesitated but soon he nodded signaling that she can sit beside him, it was one and only, Y/N. 

The atmosphere around them is now quiet and awkward, both of them didn't know what to say or talk to each other but Jimin sometimes would take glances at Y/N. He wanted to tell her how he misses her so much but nothing comes out from his mouth same goes to Y/N. 

"How- how was your week?" Y/N  asked stuttering a bit, she was nervous because they haven't talked to each other for a long time and she wanted to start the conversation so that it won't be awkward. 

"Uh.. good I guess" Jimin said but then he corrected himself saying that his week was actually awful and automatically Y/N chuckled looking at Jimin, she was chuckling because of the way Jimin corrected himself like a kid, Jimin was looking at her confuses but then smiled looking at her. The quiet and awkward atmosphere now has been replaced with their jokes and laughter they really miss this moment. Both of them thought. 

After a few minutes of jokes and laughter, Y/N suddenly straighten her body and now was looking at Jimin with a serious expression on her face, by looking at her face Jimin stopped laughing. 

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly because of her sudden mood changes. Y/N nodded and told him that she wanted to tell him something but Jimin knows what she was going to tell him because he heard everything earlier at Jin's house. 

"It's okay Y/N, you don't have to explain. I already know everything" Jimin said smiling weakly at her. She was shocked and confused how can he know everything when she hasn't explained to him. It's impossible that Jhope tells him, she thought. 

"Well, I kinda heard everything you said earlier in the kitchen. When you were talking to them I was there the whole time but you or the members didn't notice me and also I wanted to apologize to you for hurting you. The girl.. she's not my girlfriend I just paid her to be my girlfriend so that I can make you jealous. I'm sorry " He said now regretting and ashamed of what he did. Y/N placed her hands on Jimin's hands, he looks at her surprised by her action. 

"It's okay, I forgive you a long time ago and I'm sorry too for hurting you when I was with Jhope" She said smiling to him, he was relieved that Y/N forgive him. 

"Yah Y/N !! " Someone shouted from the back and it sounded like Jin. Both of them turn their back to see Jin's running towards them with a scared-looking face, concerning both of them. 

"Hyung, what's wrong? are you okay?" Jimin asked Jin who's panting so hard trying to catch his breath

"Do I look like I'm okay anyway it's good that you are here too because awhile ago I received a call from Jhope's mom and she told us that his son ran away" Jin said worriedly making them surprised by the news. 

"This is all my fault" is the only words that came out of her mouth. 

"Stop blaming yourself Y/N-ah, everything is going to be okay" Jin said comforting her and Jimin nodded meaning that he's agreed with what Jin said.