11 | ADayWithYou 💕

Jimin's POV
"Bye I going to find her now wanna come?" I ask Jiwon but she shook her head . So I went and find Y/N .

She is not it the class so I went up to the rooftop and find her , she is there sitting there alone . So I went to her quietly. She didn notice me yet .

"BOOOH !" Y/N doesn't look suprise , She then rolled her eyes .

"Y/N ah why are you so mad?" I ask her

"It's nothing , I just want to be alone" She sinply said .

"Y/N are you free tommorow" I ask her then she look at me

"Hm yea why?" She asked

"Let's go on a date" I said and she look at with "are you serius" look and I just nodded at first she refuse but after I begged her she agree .

❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️
Your's POV
It is 5:00pm and Jimin gonna pick me up at 6:00pm . I have one hour to get ready

Your outfit ⬇️⬇️

"Y/N open the doorrr ~~" Jimin said and I quickly rush to the door and when I open my eyes widen same goes to him

"Y/N open the doorrr ~~" Jimin said and I quickly rush to the door and when I open my eyes widen same goes to him .

"Why are you copying me" Jimin asked and I hit him on his shoulder playfully our outfit is the same even the bag ..

"So you want me to change it? Okay then" I was about to go and change but then Jimin grab my hand

"It's okay .. I actually like it because we both have the same outfit.." Jimin said shyly .

[ Time skip @ Amusement Park ]
We play alot of ride and it was fun . After the we decided to rest and buy ice cream .

"So.. have you met Jiwon before because it's look like you didn't like her" Jimin immediately ask me after we sat

"Uhm? No why suddenly you ask me about this" I said. It's make me want to kill Jiwon if someone mention her name .

"Uhm sorry..I should not ask that question" He said and looking around . Then he look at me .