9|Kiseu

Before you started reading HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PINK PRINCESS aka JIN 💕❤️️ ||| ARMYs will always love you 😘💕💕💕 ~

[ Time skip @ Lunchtime ]
I wanted to go to the toilet while the others is waiting for me at the cafeteria .

"You look just fine after you move to here huh y/n?" Someone said while I was washing my hand then I turned back it was Jiwon .

"What do you want from me huh?" I said without looking at her .

". Because of you I got kicked out from the school " Jiwon said

"That's why you get when you keep bullying people" I said crossing my hand and lean on the wall .

" You ruin my image,my life and now it's your turn . I will destroy your life and look like you already have best friend here huh? you will lost them" Jiwon said and left me .

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
"Yah why are you so late" Jimin asked me but I didn't answer him

"Dealing with some bitches right?" Bambam said and I shook my head .

"Hey guys !" I heard Jiwon voices behind me then she sit beside me . and then she look at me and smile . I know what are you trying to do you bitch .

" I'm jiwon--"

"Yes we already know" Jimin and bam said in the same time .

"Let's get along well . I hope we can be best friend !" She said and I just stay silent .

Jimin's pov
We all were talking except Y/N she didn't even talk with us after Jiwon came and sit with us I wonder if both of them know each other

"Y/N are you okay?" I asked her

"Oh i'm okay i'm going to classroom now see you later" She said coldly and left us dumbfounded

"Maybe she don't like me" Suddenly Jiwon said

"I don't think so Y/N is a very nice person and kind I know her because we are best best friend" Bambam said then continue eating .

I decided to left both of them and went to Y/N . I want to accompany her and ask her why suddenly she is like that .

"I'm going now see you guys later" I said and wanted to get up but Jiwon grab my hand

"Oppa ! Where are you going" She suddenly asked

"Ofcouse to the classroom . I want to check out if y/n is okay" I said

"Oppa I think she is okay you don't need to worry about her . Sit back I have a lot thing to talk about with both of you guys come on don't disturb y/n . she need to be alone for awhile" Jiwon said and want me to sit beside her .

" first i'm sorry if im rude , second that's none of your business , third you don't anything about y/n im going now" I said and left them and I heard Jiwon shouted my name but I don't care .

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
I saw y/n in the classroom playing with her phone so I went and sit on my place which is just beside her . She didn't notice that im there and keep playing her phone .

"Y/N you okay?" I asked and I think she is suprised because she almost drop her precious phone ;-;

"Yes i'm okay and yah you suprised me don't be like this" She said and hit my shoulder .