Chapter 4

Marinette woke up first and got in the shower. She let the water stroll down her body, over her bump and down the drain. The water warmed her body up and she inhaled the steam and took deep breaths in and out, in and out. "Mari?" Adrien slowly opened the door to the bathroom.

"Yeah Adrien?" Marinette peaked her head out of the curtain. "What do you want?"

He took a deep breath. "You just scared me when I didn't see you next to me. I'm usually up before you." He chuckled.

"Well you're not this time. Can you get out so I can finish my shower?"

"Oh uh y-yeah." Adrien left the bathroom and Marinette giggled. She finished her shower and got out and changed. She pulled her hair into a high ponytail and wore a white sweater on top of a light green short sleeve t-shirt. She wore blue jean shorts and black tennis shoes. Her bump was tiny but she didn't want to risk people seeing it. She walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. "What do you wanna eat?"

"Hmm." Marinette got lost in thought. "Can you make me soup?"

"What kind of soup?" Adrien chuckled.

"Chicken soup?" Adrien chuckled but made it after an hour. He handed her the bowl and sat next to her on the island. She took a bit and her eyes light up. "I didn't know you could cook so well!"

"I guess I'm just full of surprises." Adrien kissed her forehead and they ate the soup. He took their dishes and cleaned them. "Ready to go to your parents?"

"Yeah." Marinette nodded and they left. They walked down the block and to the bakery, kids running by with their friends having fun. Some on skateboards, bikes, scooters and rollerblades laughing with each other. It was summer after all. They walked into the bakery and were greeted by a bunch of teenagers and kids since it was really hot outside and the bakery had air conditioning.

"Hello." Sabine smiled at the two. "Unless you're going to help me down here you can head upstairs."

"Okay. Thank you Maman." Marinette kissed her cheek and walked upstairs and were greeted with Tom running around trying to fill orders. "Hello Papa."

He smiled at the two but it was half happy. "Hello! I have orders to fill so if you could try to help me that would be amazing!" Adrien and Marinette nodded and helped him to complete the orders as best as they could. Adriens phone rang after they finished the last order.

He answered it and his smile soon dropped. "Hello Father."

"Hello Adrien. I need you home now."

"I'm at Marinettes."

"Now." Gabriel hung up and Adrien groaned.

"I have to go. I'll be back soon." Adrien kissed Mairnettes cheek and left the building even though he didn't want to. He walked down to the mansion and Nathalie buzzed him in. He walked to Gabriel's office and walked inside and sat down. "What do you need Father and I'm not going to live here again."

Gabriel turned in his chair and stood up. "Follow me." Adrien sighed and followed Gabriel to the living room where there was gorgeous music being played. Adrien lifted a brow as Gabriel opened the door and the person was not playing piano, more like violin. They walked in and Gabriel ushered Adrien to sit on the couch and he hesitatingly did.

The girl playing, in any boys eyes, was beautiful. Her hair was a light brown, slowly getting brighter at her tips and ending at the middle of her back. Her nearly grey eyes were beautiful with a hint of blue in them. She wore tan thin overcoat, white tank top, blue ripped jeans that ended at her knees and grey three inch wedges. Her song ended and she put the violin in her case. "Sorry. My agent said to get some practice in while I waited." She smiled at them.

"It is no problem." Gabriel said and Adrien lifted a brow. "Adrien this is Riley Harts."

"Okay?" Adrien chuckled and stood up. "I need to get back to Marinettes. We were doing something and I said I would be back soon."

"Sorry. I don't even know why I'm here either." Riley smiled at him.

"You two are to date." They looked at Riley's agent in the doorway. "Hello I'm Sarah Kane, Riley's agent."

"What do you mean we have to date!" Adrien yelled.

"Lower your voice." Gabriel glared at Adrien. "It has come to our attention that you need more popularity and need to build an image." Adrien growled. He could care less about his image.

"And a way we came up with is that you two will date as a publicity stunt. When you two both grow an equal amount of fame you can split. Okay." Sarah smiled at the two.

Adrien groaned and Riley put her hand on his shoulder. "As long as we can cut it off any time we like."

"You can chose the way but we'll tell you when to do it." Gabriel said. Sarah sighed and shook her head at Gabriel's coldness.

"Fine." Riley sighed and smiled at Adrien. Gabriel smirked and he and Sarah left the room for the two teens to talk. "I guess we're dating now."