Chapter 15

Marinette raised a brow and walked down stairs to the front door. She took a deep breath while Ryan, Alya and Nino took a seat on the stairs leading to the rest of the house. Marinette put her hand on the doorknob and slowly opened the door. "Hello is this the Dupain-Cheng residence?"

"Y-yes." Marinette answered, not opening the door all the way.

"I have a package for Marinette Dupain-Cheng from Adrien Agreste." The mail woman said.

"T-that's me."

"Open the rest of the door and sign here." Marinette looked at Alya, Nino and Ryan who nodded so she opened the door the rest of the way. She signed for the package and the mail woman gave her the box.

"Have a nice day." Marinette smiled and closed the door before sliding down it.

Alya ran to her side and helped her friend up and helped her upstairs and to the couch. "Well open it!"

"I'm scared too." Marinette bit her lip. Nino groaned and took the box from her and tore the tape off and put it back on her lap. Marinette hesitantly like opened it and gasped.

"What is it!" Marinette took the pictures out of the box and smiled at them. "Seriously? Pictures?"

"They might be just pictures but they're important." Marinette stuck her tongue out at Ryan and looked through the pictures more. She gasped at one and ran up to her room and called Adrien but locked the trapdoor first. He answered after the first ring. "Adrien?"

"Yes M'Lady?"

"I-I-I." Marinettes voice quivered and she was at a lose for words.

"I would hug you but the distance is hard." Adrien sighed. "Will you marry me?"

"Of course!"  Marinette smiled and wanted to hug Adrien but couldn't. "I wish you were here.  I miss you."

"I miss you too but I'll be home soon. I'm only one call away if you have a bad dream or just need to hear my voice."

"Thank you Adrien." Marinette slide the diamond encrusted engagement ring onto her finger.

"I have to go. I love you."

"I love you too." Marinette hung up and Adrien collapsed on his bed and raised his arms in the air in victory.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Adrien cheered to himself. Max and Jolene walked into the room and stayed at the doorframe. He got up and went to his computer.

"What're you so happy about?" Max laughed.

"My girlfriend and I made up and I just asked her to marry me again, to be safe and she said yes!"

"You did it over the phone?" Jolene laughed.

"Well kinda. I sent her box of pictures of us and taped a ring onto one of them and sent it.  Then I asked her over the phone."  Adrien smiled but didn't look up from the computer. He smiled bigger. "And now I only have to do ten more photoshoots before I can head back!"

"Yesterday you had thirty six. Why the sudden change?" Jolene sat on his bed and Max leaned against the doorway.

"Well models, my Fathers assistant is trying to make my trip here as short as possible so I can take care of my pregnant fiancée."

"I keep forgetting she's pregnant." Jolene smiled.  "But why do you want to get back so soon?"

"I don't want to miss a single second of her pregnancy and I've already missed enough." Adrien blew his bangs out of his face then groaned. "Now I have 15."

"You have less then us so you should be happy. We have to deal with each other for a year."  Max blew his hair out of his eyes.

"This might just be me but you two would be a pretty good couple." Adrien shrugged and they both blushed. He chuckled to himself and nodded to himself. He will make Marinette his wife and they will have a child together.