Smol BFF

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock. I groaned. "UHG...... What time even is it...?" I mumbled looking at the clock. It read 6AM. I laid back down on my bed, tired. I closed my eyes again not wanting to get up. That's when I remembered. "OH CRAP! I need to get ready for work!!!" I screeched, flinging off the covers and grabbing a change of clothes, and quickly took a shower.

^^~~~Time skip~~~^^

I waited for several cars to go past, before walking across the road to the daycare, I knew I was going to be a little bit early, but then again who cared..? I opened the door to the day care and walked in. I noticed PJ had already arrived.
Hmm.... The parents must drop off the kids fairly early....
I thought. I then went to the shelf I had placed my apron on, and began to tie it on. "Oh, good morning (Y/N)! I didn't think you would be here so early." PJ said walking over to the self and grabbing some paint supplies. "Morning PJ, and I thought that it might be a good idea seeing as how I don't have any idea when the kids come in...." I said, and smiled. PJ smiled back. "Oh don't worry, they'll be here in a few hours, it's only 7 after all." He said and chuckled as I facepalmed. Wait.... Did he say a... Few... HOURS!? I mentally screamed, and my face heated up. "Uh... Uh... Ye-yeah... I'M GOING TO GO AND GET SOME SNAKS I'L BE BACK!!" I said loudly and quickly walking past PJ. I went to the cubborts and started making the plates of food for the kids.

PJ's POV

"Uh... Uh... Ye-yeah... I'M GOING TO GO AND GET SOME SNAKS I'LL BE BACK!!" (Y/N) said loudly and quickly, walking past me. I heard her rustling through the cubborts, as I thought to myself. Hmm... I wonder what that was all about..? Huh, oh well, the kids should be here in a few hours so... Maybe we can set up some new games or something...? I shrugged and walked into the board games closet, and grabbed checkers, monopoly, cards, master mind, battle ship, and big blocked Lego. And set them out on the tables.

^^~~~Time skip~~~^^

(Y/N) came out of the kitchen carrying a tray of food. "Wow! That food looks great (Y/N)!" I exclaimed, she smiled. "Thanks!! I wonder if the kids'll think the same..?" She said. Just as she set the tray down the parents started dropping off the kids.

(Y/N)'s POV

I handed out the food when I realized I had made 3 two many snack plates. "Hmm... I could've sworn I made just enough for all the kids..." I said confused. Then I heard the bell on the door go off again, and I turned to look. My jaw dropped when I seen my Bff, (Bff/N) standing at the door, as a smol. She looked at me. "Hey... I'm (Bff/N)... And I don't know whewe I am... Can't you help me miss..?" She said in an adorable voice. "Awe!! Of course I can sweety, I'm (Y/N) by the way, and your at PaperJam's daycare, but we call him Mr.PJ, or PJ for short." I said kneeling down to her level. She nodded. "Nice to meet you Miss (Y/N)! I wan away fwom my home cuz my mom was wude to me.... Can I stay hewe..?" She asked. I picked her up and said. "Of course you can!! Here take this little plate and go play with the other kids, if they give you any trouble tell me and I'll help you alright?" I asked her and she nodded. She went over to the table containing, Ink, Error, Blueberry, Dream, and Cross, sat down and began eating. I sat down at another table that was empty with the two other left over snack plates and began to eat one, as I watched the kids. PJ soon came and joined me at the table, sitting besides me, I handed him the other plate. We both watched the kids on silence until PJ noticed (Bff/N). "Who's that..?" He asked, pointing to her. "Oh... Well I have no idea how.. But that's (Bff/N) my best friend... And now she's a smol... So I don't know what happened...." I said, PJ nodded. Although the confusion was written all over his face. I chuckled and continued to watch the kids.

Smol (Bff/N)'s POV

I seen Mr. PJ and Miss (Y/N) talking to one another. I was internally Fangirling when I was watching them. "I ship them so much!!" I screamed silently. "What..?" Error said casually looking at me. "I said that I ship them so much!!!!" I whisper yelled at him. "Oh..." He said. We both stared at them... Slowly getting everyone at the table to look as well. "Okay, guys! I have I plan!!" I said happily. The other smol's looked at me. "What is it?" Blueberry asked me. "We awe gonna mawwy Miss (Y/N) and Mw.PJ!! And they'll love it!!" I said. They all nodded and the plan commenced. "Miss (Y/N) come with me!! I need you to help me!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her away. "Oh okay, hold on slow down I'm coming! I'm coming!" Miss (Y/N) said. I slowed and looked to make sure the boys had gotten Mr.PJ, which they did. Perfect! The plans going smoothly!! I thought. "So what did you need help with (Bff/N)?"  "Put this on and come back out we'll be wait fow u." I smiled and walked away.

(Y/N)'s POV

(Bff/N)'s threw a wedding dress at me and walked out. Hmm... I wonder what this is for...? Oh we'll probably just cossplay or something... I thought, and put on the dress. When I walked out I seen PJ standing there with a tuxedo on. "What the..?" I asked, I then seen (Bff/N) holding ring pops and that's when I freaked. I blushed and started to walk away. "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPNEOPNEOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!!!" I yelled. All of a sudden blue strings attached to my arms and legs and pulled me back. "NU!!!" I screeched blushing more when I realized Error was pulling me back to where PJ was. I noticed PJ was blushing a dark purple. "Okay guys, you can't just make people get married when they don't like each other that way!" PJ said slightly embarrassed. (OH NO!! NOT THE FRIEND ZONE!!) I was then set free from the strings. "Fine... But I still ship it!" (Bff/N) said. "And that's fine! Just me and (Y/N) are co-workers, and friends, so.... It's not like that." He said. I nodded in agreement. Even though my mind and heart was telling me something else. And then the the parents came and took the kids home. And then (Bff/N) walked out, then back in as an adult, smirking slyly. "Oh (Y/N)~!" Started, and I winced at her sudden tone. "We have to talk... Cuz I remember the whole day!!" She said happily and walked over to me as I finished cleaning up. I didn't see hide, nor tail of PJ for the last bit of my work day. I was kinda worried but then again, I am just a big worrier... And then me and (Bff/N) went back to my place after I was done.

(A/N: whew! That was kinda hard but I did it!! I hope u enjoyed!! And if you all like my books, check out my friends page starrbearns !! She has a lot of cool books too! Thanks, so much, Chow!! ✌️✌✌)

Word count: 1305