Day as a Smol

(Y/N)'s POV

The next morning I woke up in the daycare. "What the heck!? When did I get hewe!?" I asked then I realized I was still a smol. "Oh hell nah! GASTEW YOUW DEAD TO ME!!" I screeched. That's when I heard someone groan. I turned to look at what it was and I seen PJ as a Smol too still sleeping. "Oh god.... c'mon! How awe we gonna take cawe of the kids today!?" I asked. "Oh don't worry little (Y/N)! (Bf/N)~Chan's here!!" (Bf/N) said. "What da heck!? (Bf/N)!!! DON'T TELL ME YOUW GONNA CAWE FOR US!!" I said. "Wait.... did you just call youw self (Bf/N)~Chan?" "Yes!" She said happily. "No... just don't do that again... that's cweepy..." I said rubbing my eyes to see better. "Aw... okay... well I'm here to run the daycare until you guys turn back to normal again." She said. "Okay.... but I thought Gatsew said that we'd be back to nowmal by now!" I said. "Well it didn't so your stuck like this for now! So let's just go and besides, this is your chance to float the ship!!" I face palmed and she giggled as she finished setting up the daycare for the day. "What the heck's going on...?" PJ asked tiredly. "Oh mowning PJ. We awe stuck as smols for today.... so (Bf/N) is gonna wun the daycawe  for today until we awe back to nowmal." I said, mentality cursing my annoying little kids voice. "What!? Awe you sewious?? We awe stuck like this fow today!!" I nodded, he sighed. "Well, I suppose it could be wowse..." "Yeah... I guess it could.." I said. Then the others walked in. "Good mowning guys!!" I said almost forgetting the fact that I was a Smol. "Miss (Y/N)?? Mw.PJ?? Why awe you like us??" Blueberry asked. "It's a long stowy.... but hey!! We get to spend the day with you guys like this!!" I said trying to look on the bright side. PJ nodded. "Yeah! Besides... (Bf/N)'s taking cawe of us fow today! So we should be fine." PJ said. We're doomed... I thought to myself.

PJ's POV

"Yeah! Besides... (Bf/N)'s taking cawe of us fow today! So we should be fine." I said, and then (Y/N) went pale. "Yay!! Miss (Bf/N)!! Today is gonna be awesome!!" "(Y/N)? Awe you okay??" I asked looking at her, she quickly nodded and her face went back to normal. "Yeah! I'm fine! Let's just get this day ovew with!" She said grabbing my hand, pulling me to the snack table.  I began to blush. "Uh.. (Y/N) are you suwe youw okay?" I asked. "Yeah! Of couwse I am! I just want to eat.. cuz I'm kinda hungwy." She said with a cute smile. "Oh, okay then." I said, and smiled back. "Okay, now awe you okay?? Youw acting kinda... shy... why???" She asked. "I-I don't know what you mean. I'm acting the way I nowmally act!" I said defensively. "Heh... then why awe you blushing so much PJ??" She asked, playfully punching me in the shoulder. "Uh..." I blushed harder, if it was even possible, and grabbed my arm. "I-I-I don't kn-now..." I said as I then covered my face. "Aw! PJ I'm only bugging you! C'mon! It's okay to be flustered about being a Smol. I don't necessawily like the idea either..." She said, looking down at her feet. Oh god... she's so cute right now! All I wanna do is hug her!! Ahhhh curse her being cute! I thought. She then looked up with a smile. "Hey I have an idea!! Let's go get so paint and dwawing supplies so we can make some awt!!" She said with a bigger smile. I nodded and we walked up to (Bf/N). "Hey! Can we have some stuff fow painting and dwawing???" I asked pulling on (Bf/N)'s sleeve. "Sure here! I was about to put the supplies out anyways!" She said handing us some of the supplies and we hurriedly ran over to a table.

^^~~~Time skip!!~~~^^

(Y/N)'s POV

We had finished our drawing and I proudly stood up sipping my forehead with the sleeve of my sweater. "Thewe! Done!!" I said smiling. "Wow! (Y/N)! We did it!! I thought it would have taken us longew than that!!" PJ said with a smile. "Yes! I know! Amazing what a little detewmination can do huh??" I asked. "Yeah! Let's go get the othews and show them!!" He said, I nodded and we ran to get (Bf/N).
But when we got back, I broke down into tears. There sat our art project, that we spent three hours on, ripped to shreds, and Horror and Lust laughing away while they ripped it more. "NO!!!! What awe you doing!!!" I yelled at them crying more. "Oh!! Looky Howwow! Thewe's the awtists!" Lust said ripping another part of he page in half. "Ahh! Gweat to see you guys!! I hope you don't mind some kind cwiticism!!" Horror said. We all just stood there, well I was on my knees crying, but that's besides the point, in almost silence. "What is it Howwow?" PJ said angrily. "Youw painting sucked!!" He said tearing the last big part of it into tiny pieces. As I watched I felt like a part of my heart was ripped out with it. I began to cry harder. Then PJ hugged me for comfort, as (Bf/N) picked the both of Horror and Lust up and put them both in time out. While forcing them to listen to cheery songs and read colourful and educational book, which for them was torture. I was hugging PJ, still crying. "Why.... why would they do that!?" I asked shoving my face into his chest. "I don't know (Y/N).... but theiw paying fow what they did... as we speak." He said lightly rubbing my back. I hugged him tighter. "Thanks fow being hewe fow me PJ..." He lifted my head to look at him and he wiped my tears away. "Of couwse I'm hewe fow you!" I smiled. That's when (Bf/N) walked in with some tape. "Here let's see if we can fix it guys!" She said picking up some pieces. I smiled. "Thank you both!! Youw both the best people I know!" They smiled back to me, and started work on taping it back together.

^^~~~Time Skip~~~^^

After we had finished fixing the painting we stepped back admiring it.

(This is the picture they painted

(This is the picture they painted. Not my art... credit goes to Latyprod on Deviant art)

"Wow! You guys did beautifully on the painting!!" (Bf/N) said but as soon as I heard that I passed out and I didn't hear another thing but my dreams.

(Bf/N)'s POV

As soon as I looked behind me I seen (Y/N) and PJ both passed out together. They were just too cute!! I quickly went to grab a blanket and I covered them leaving to clean up the place, seeing as how the parents had come to pick the kids up 10 minutes before we finished taping their master piece. It was a certainly busy day today. I thought. Can't wait for them to wake up!! Hopefully they'll remember what happened... maybe they will maybe they won't... tomorrow's gonna be fun either way. I smiled at myself and finished cleaning up the place and sat in a bean bag chair. Shortly passing out myself.

(A/N: Wow! Two parts in one day! Aren't you lucky!! I'm sorry if I don't update as much this week.. but I'll try!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you soon in the next one! Chow!!! ✌️️✌️️✌️️✌️️✌️️✌️️)

Word count: 1307