Halloween Preperation

(Y/N)'s POV

After me and PJ saw the smols off, we walked into where (Bf/N) was sleeping, and woke her up. "Hey,
(Bf/N).... time to get up!!" I whispered to her lightly shaking her. "Five more minutes mom.... just five...." She said tiredly. I sighed, I know I'd get an earful for this one, but it would wake her up. ".... Me and PJ kissed~." I said, she jolted awake instantly. "OH MY GOD!!! REALLY!?" She yelled in my face. "No, but it got you up!!" I smirked and she slumped down in her chair. "Aw.... you got my hopes up." She sighed, and looked behind me. I watched as she smirked, her devious smirk. "What are you smirking at this ti-." I started as I turned around and PJ surprise kissed me. "Ha ha ha!! Yes!!  My ship!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!!" (Bf/N) squealed. I blushed uncontrollably. "Uhhh..." I said, shocked. "Heh, you know, your really cute when you blush." PJ said smiling, I blushed even more. (If even possible) "Thanks...." I mumbled. "Heh, your welcome." PJ said hugging me. I hugged him back hiding my face.

^^~~~Time skip, cuz again I'm a lazy Author~Chan, and plz don't hate me for it~~~^^

(Bf/N)'s POV

Me and (Y/N) were talking about girl things, when it hit me. "OH MY GOD!!! (Y/N)!!!" I yelled grabbing her arm. "What!?" She asked me worriedly. "We. Have. To. Go. SHOPPING!" I said seriously. "Shopping? Why..?" She asked confused and less worried. "BECAUSE ITS ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!! THATS WHY!" I yelled, happily. "What? Halloween isn't for another month!" (Y/N) said. "Have you lost track of time?? It's October 20th!" I said. "WHAT!?" She asked looking at her phones calendar. "Oh shiz... it is!! We gotta go now!" She said grabbing my arm. "I know!" Then just as (Y/N) started pulling me out of the daycare, PJ walked in. "What's all the yelling about?" He asked. "There's 11 days until Halloween! We gotta get some costumes and get ready for the trick or treaters!!" (Y/N) said worried that she wasn't gonna get anything ready in time. "Oh okay, I haven't celebrated Halloween before, what do you do during it.?" He asked curiously. "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE MALL AMD GET COSTUMES NOW!!! WE'LL EXPLAIN THERE!!!" (Y/N) yelled dragging the both of us out the door.

^^~~~Time skip, again.... sorry😐~~~^^

(Y/N)'s POV

After me and (Bf/N) had explained what Halloween was, he 'Under'stood better. "Wow, Halloween sounds fun!" PJ exclaimed happily. "Yes! Now let's get some costumes! I wanna look the part during Halloween!" I said and (Bf/N) nodded. I pulled them both along too store that sold all the best costumes. But as soon as I seen the skeleton costumes, I quickly pulled both PJ and (Bf/N) away, so as to avoid an awkward situation. We eventually made it to the cash register, (Bf/N) had gotten a zombie costume, I had gotten a pirate costume, and PJ had gotten a knight costume. We had also gotten some Halloween decorations, and we all planed on just hanging out at my place during Halloween. It was going to be great.

^^~~~Let's just say I'm very, VERY, lazy sometimes..... I'm sorry for so many time skips, but here you go....~~~^^

We got back to my place and started decorating. We had gotten half way through it when we had to take a break for supper. I had made spaghetti with sauce for all of us. "Mmmm, this is good (Y/N)! Thank you!!" (Bf/N) said, with a huge grin on her face. "Yes! This is delicious food!" PJ said also smiling. "Heh, I'm glad you like it. I learned how to make homemade pasta from a skeleton on tv. He also made pasta sauce. But I improved on the sauce a little." I said with a smile. Then (Bf/N) and PJ went back to eating, as well did I.

Shortly after we finished eating, we finished the decorating. "Well look at this, we finished!! And it's only 9! Do you guy wanna watch a mo-." I turned to look at PJ and (Bf/N) only to find the both asleep. I smiled to myself, and I took (Bf/N) to the spare room where she could sleep, and then took PJ to my room and let him sleep there too. I then went back down stairs and slept on the couch.

^^~~~The next morning~~~^^

I woke up at like, 8:15 in the morning, before the others. I yawned and stretched. I went to my kitchen and started making some pancakes for breakfast. Which I had gotten half cooked when I heard some shuffling from upstairs. I smiled and flipped another pancake onto its opposite side to finish cooking. I then heard them come downstairs and shuffle into the kitchen. "Good morning sleepy heads!" I said, taking the four already made pancakes and putting them on the table for both PJ, and (Bf/N). "Hope you like it." I said with a smile as I walked back over to the stove and cooked myself some pancakes.

^^~~~half an hour later~~~^^

We were walking to a haunted house that was just up the street a little ways. When we arrived at the gate leading to the front door, we seen tombstones, realistic zombie hands sprouting from the dirt, fog, and what looked like, actual.... ghosts? I gulped, as we walked up the path to the door. PJ seemed to be unfazed by all of this, witch wasn't really surprising, he was a skeleton after all. We had gone up half of the path when I seen  a training dummy. I walked over to it, and seen it had a sad expression on its face. I felt bad for it for some reason, so I hugged it. When I heard it, speak. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME HUMAN!?" It shrieked angrily, I jumped back. "Ah! I-I'm sorry!! I... it just looked like you were sad!!" I said shocked. "WELL I DONT NEED YOUR PITY! Pity is worthless! Worthless, WORTHLESS! YOU HEAR ME!" It yelled angrily again. "Y-yes!! I'm sorry!!" I said as I walked away from it, and back to an amused (Bf/N), and PJ. "Heh, teaches you to hug a mad dummy huh?" PJ said chuckling. "WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW IT WAS ACTUALLY A PERSON! IT WAS INANIMATE!!" I yelled scared. "Hahhahahhahaha! Calm down (Y/N)! We all have our moments!" (Bf/N) said. I huffed and we continued on the path. Soon we encountered an actual living ghost, by the name of Napstablook, he was so sad, and down on himself, that soon after we started talking to him he disappeared. By now we were at the door. I pushed the door bell and I heard someone from the inside rush over to the door. Shortly after that the door opened and colourful fog plumed out of the door. And lights shone through it as well, but as the fog began to dissipate, it revealed..........

(I wonder if you can guess who it is..?)

A robot. Then the sudden realization of who it was hit me. It was Mettaton from those late night TV shows on the newest Chanel call MTT. "Why, Hello Darlings~" He said striking a weird pose in the open door frame. "Hi...." We all said in unison. "Well I assume your all here for our, Fabulous Haunted house, yes?" Mettaton said. "We sure are, Mettaton." I said. His eyes light up. "OH MY GOD! An adoring fan of mine! Well this must truly be an honour for you! Come on in!" He said stepping aside to allow us in. Then all we heard was a loud crash and someone running as a skeleton, who's face was covered in spaghetti, rushed into the hall. "OH MY GOD!! METTATON!! WE HAVE HUMANS HERE FOR OUR HAUNTED HOUSE!! HOW EXCITING! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!" He shouted as we were taken aback by his loud voice. "Yes we do Darling~! And this one here is a fan of our Chanel!!" Mettaton said pulling me by the arm to the front of the group. "Say hello Darling~. Papy doesn't bite." Mettaton said to me. I then pulled my arm away from him gently and cleared my throat. "He-hello, my names, (Y/N), and this is my best friend, (Bf/N), and this-." I said grabbing PJ's arm. "Is my boyfriend, PJ." I finished. The tall skeleton, Mettaton called 'Papy' smiled. "WHAT A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, (Y/N), (BF/N) HUMANS, AND YOU AS WELL PJ! I, AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! AND I SHALL FRIGHTEN YOU WITH OUR AMAZING HAUNTED HOUSE!" He said with a small sparkle to his eyes. We all smiled at him. "NYEH HEH HEH HEH! COME HUMANS, PJ, ON TO THE SPOOKS OF THIS HOME!" Papyrus said, leading the way with Mettaton.

(A/N: there! Finished this part!! I'm sorry I took so long to publish this, but here you go!! I hope you all enjoyed, even though I should have just called this chapter, the chapter of time skips. ANYWAYS! Thank you all for reading, again I'm sorry I took so long, and I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time! NYEH HEH HEH HEH! Chow!! ✌️✌️️✌️️)

Word count: 1575