Admit it (Y/N)

(Hello everyone, I'm sorry for the long time since I've updated! I've been busy, but that's besides the point! I drew the photo above, and I hope you all like it... cuz I'm not the best artist in the world... but anyways, Thank you all for your patience, and I hope you all enjoy the chapter!! Chow!!! ✌️️✌️️✌️️)
(Y/N)'s POV

We soon arrived at my house, and (Bf/N) smirked at me. "So, what was that whole moping session about huh..?" She asked. "I don't want to be married! I'm only 19! Plus, he's my friend and co-worker!" I said, (Bf/N) shrugged. "So..? It was fake in the first place so why worry..?" "Because...... I don't know....." I said defeated. "Exactly! Admit it (Y/N)! You like PJ don't you??" I wasn't sure how to respond. I mean yeah he was nice... But I don't think that's what (Bf/N) means... "Well?? Tell me I need to know!" She yelled excitedly at me. I shrugged slightly. "I'm not sure.... He's nice yes.." "C'mon (Y/N) you know that's not what I mean!" I gulped. "Uh... Well... I do kinda get a weird feeling around him... I mean... Like... I don't know how to describe it..." I said, looking shyly out my window. "Weird in a good way? Or weird in a bad way?" (Bf/N) asked. "I'm not sure... Good I guess..." I said sighing. (Bf/N) squealed happily. "I KNEW IT!! I KNEW I KNEWIT!! Ha ha!! I'm so happy for you (Y/N)!" (Bf/N) hugged me tightly. I gasped for air. "Your......hugging......... too tight!" I squeaked. She then let me go. "Sorry (Y/N).... it's just..... I'm so happy for you, seeing as how the last time you liked anyone..... was back in high school! And that's been forever ago!!" "(Bf/N), that's was only three years ago! C'mon give me some slack!!" She shrugged. "So? In shipper years that 60 years.... so... it's been forever!" I sighed and shook my head as I walked into the kitchen. "Fine... you win (Bf/N)... but any ways... I'm going to make some food, wanna join me..?" I asked, she nodded and we made dinner.

^^~~~Tem skip~~~^^

PJ's POV

I woke up the next morning from a strange  dream. For some reason (Y/N) was in it. But I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and went down stairs to my daycare. I started to get the day care ready for another day of little kids when I heard the door open. I turned to see (Y/N). "Oh good morning (Y/N) nice to see you here early again!" I said as I walked over to a shelf to pull down some art supplies. "Good morning PJ! I thought it'd be best to be here early." She said with a smile. "Good to hear! Can you grab the snacks for today please?" I asked setting up the tables. "Of course I can!! I'll be back in a few moments!" She said happily. She's in a quiet cheery mood. I thought but shrugged it off.

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked into the kitchen and made some small snacks for the kids. When I walked back out I seen that the kids were already here. Ink and Blue looked at me and waved. "Mowning Miss    (Y/N)!!" They said in unison. I smiled and walked over to them. "Morning Ink, Blue! How are you doing??" I asked with a small smile. "We'we doing good! How awe you Miss??" They asked. "I'm doing good, now here you go sweethearts, this is your morning snack! Hope you enjoy it." I said I walked away. "Thank you!!" They cheered as I gave the others they're snacks. Sigh.... I wonder if I should do something..... to show him that.... no... No! I'm not that into him.... am I...? I thought to myself, staring off into space. I was so spaced out that I didn't notice that PJ had been talking to me until he nudged me. "Huh?? Oh
Sorry!" I said, my face heating up do to embarrassment. PJ lightly chuckled. "It's okay! Heh heh heh, anyways, what I asked was did you want to help me get the kids ready for the trip to the public pool?" He smiled. I nodded, even though I had absolutely NO idea that we were going to the pool here I town today. I helped the kids get their sweaters on and we started our walk. I then called (Bf/N) while walking with little Ink holding my hand. "Heya~" I said in a suspicious tone. "What did you forget this time!?" She yelled at the phone. I pulled the phone away just in time to save my ear drums from damage as I responded to her question. "Can you grab my bathing suit from my place please...?" I asked calmly. "Your bathing suit?? Why!?" She asked. "Well... we had a planed trip to the public pool... and I didn't remember about it... can you bring me my bathing suit at the pool???" I asked again. "Yes, I have to buy food anyways..." she answered. "Great thanks (Bf/N)!! See you soon!!" She said see you as well and I hung up. Ink tugged my sleeve and I looked down at him. "Yes Ink??" I asked stopping by him. "My legs hurt... can you cawwy me please?" He asked smol little tears in the corner of his eye sockets. "Awe of course Ink, here I'll give you a piggy back! Okay?" I asked, he nodded and hopped on my back and we walked the rest of the way to the pool. Once there (Bf/N) handed me my bathing suit, and left. I changed and walked out to the pool and walked into the shallow water of the kiddy pool, and sat down. I was watching Ink and Error splash and play in the water, seeing as how they were the only ones out of the changing room so far. And about ten minuets later PJ sat down besides me. I looked at him and blushed. Oh shiz.... shiz nitz!! Someone help me!! Why is he so... Flipping.... HOT!? I asked myself in my head. He looked at me and smiled. "Are you okay (Y/N)??" He asked giggling.
I then quickly looked away... "(Y/N)??"

(A/N: CLIFF HANGER!! NYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HEH HEH HEH! I'm evil... sorry gals.. I'll continue it soon and try to update tomorrow, anyways!! Thanks gals!! Chow!! ✌️️✌️️✌️️)

Word count: 1095