Dinner Date

(Y/N)'s POV

I had finished cleaning up my house a little bit after (Bf/N) left. I then went up stairs to get changed. (Dress above) When I walked back down stairs I looked at the time. "Oh crap! It's 5:00!" I said as I started looking around the kitchen to find something, at least half good. Eventually I found a chicken in my freezer and I started my work.

^^~~~Time skip..! Cuz again.... I'm lazy....~~~^^

It was 6 minutes before PJ was to arrive. I set the table quickly and set the chicken on it. I then quickly washed my hands and straightened my dress. I looked at the time. 2 minutes and he should be here. I thought to myself as I waited by the door. After the 2 minutes passed the door bell rang. I smiled to myself and opened the door. "Hey PJ!!" I said looking at him. He was wearing a nice black tux, with a clean white undershirt. (Again pic above) "Hey (Y/N). You look fabulous in that dress." He said with a smile, I blushed a little. "T-thanks! You look beautiful..... eat I mean... handsome in that tux!! Heh heh heh..." I said,  mentally cursing myself for my little mix up. PJ chuckled a little bit. "Heh, thanks (Y/N)." He said, I moved aside from the door to let him in. He came in and we walked over to the kitchen. "Oh, wow! This looks delicious (Y/N)!" PJ said, sitting down. "Thanks! Help yourself to whatever you'd like.... speaking of which, what would you like to drink??" I asked walking over to the fridge. "Umm... what do you have??" He asked. "I have, apple juice... milk... water... lemonade... and sunny D." (Mind out of the gutter girls! I know we can all be sinners but not this time!) "I'll take some apple juice please." He said I nodded and poured him a glass of juice, and grabbed myself some lemonade. I then sat down at the table and grabbed some food.

(Bf/N)'s POV

(What? You didn't think that your Best friend would just not watch this all unfold?? Ha ha ha, your all so funny! It's her new ship, and she'll sink with it if it comes to it!)

I walked over to Gaster's house, knowing that he would have improved on the potion that he gave me a few days ago. I knocked on his door. "Gaster!! It's me! (Bf/N)! Open up!!" I shouted. I heard some rustling from inside. And then the door opened. "Oh... hello (Bf/N).... how can I help you..?" Gaster asked leaning against the door frame. "I need you to give me another one of your Smol potions." I said crossing my arms. "What for...?" He asked curiously. "Oh... no reason.... just to see my ship in action.... and have some other smols with me....." I said evilly. "Oh... I see..." He went back inside and brought out another one of his potions. "Here.... use it wisely." He said, even though he knew I wouldn't. "Oh of course I will Gasty! Thanks! See you later!!" I said and ran off. I took a little bit of the potion turning myself into a Smol. I smiled at myself, noticing I had pig tails on each side of my head. I then ran over to get some of the smols I knew.

^^~~~Time skip to when best friend has the smols... oh god this isn't gonna end well.....~~~^^

I had Ink, Error, Fell, and Fresh with me and we were watching (Y/N) & PJ sitting on the couch watching a movie together. I held my phone to record this beautiful moment, but that moment didn't last long when I seen, Error, Fell, and Fresh inside and behind the couch about to do something stupid. "Oh no! Not... grrr! C'mon Ink.... we gotta stop them befowe they wuin evwything!" I said pulling Ink along with me through the door. I walked into the living room, only to be too late to stop them... they had poured a bucket of confetti on them and started laughing maniacally. I then angrily shouted at them. "YOU IDIOTS!! YOU WUINED THE PLAN!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVEW GOTTEN YOU TO HELP ME!!" I then clasped my hand to my mouth. Oh crap.... I'm busted..... I thought.

(Y/N)'s POV

I wiped off the confetti from my clothes. "What the-?" PJ asked and then all we heard was (Bf/N) shouting in her little kid voice. "YOU IDIOTS!! YOU WUINED THE PLAN!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVEW GOTTEN YOU TO HELP ME!!" We turned around to see (Bf/N), Ink, Error, Fresh, and Fell all standing by one another...
"What the heck (Bf/N)!? What are you doing here!! And what are theses four doing??" I asked. She lowered her head slightly, looking down at her feet. "Uhhh... hehehehehge... I wanted to see my ship in action..? And I got these guys to come... but they WUINED my plan!!" She said looking in the direction of the four other smols. "Really guys!? Ink you helped too!? I mean I expected these three to do it but you too!?" PJ said. Ink looked away shyly. "Well... (Bf/N) convinced me to come... she had cookies! And I didn't help Ewwow, Fell and Fwesh... I was helping (Bf/N)!" He said in his also innocence voice. I sighed. "Darn those cookies... I mumbled." PJ shook his head. "Well let's get you all home... we have a long day tomorrow..." PJ said. I nodded in agreement, and we walked the smols home.

^^~~~Time skip~~~^^

We then walked (Bf/N) back to Gaster's house and knock on the door. We all remind silent as we heard some rustling inside the house. And then we seen him walked out. "Oh... hello PJ, (Y/N)... what's the matter..?" He asked. "Oh I don't know... maybe you have to... FIX! MY! BEST! FRIEND!" I said sassily, holding her up for him to see. "Oh... I see... well come inside..." He said, stepping aside to let's us in. To my surprise, the house was actually quiet tidy. "Here just sit down on the couch, I'll be back with the antidote and some tea shortly.." He said as we took a seat. After a few minutes he walked back out with the tea and antidote. He handed it all to us as he sat down with his own cup of tea. We started drinking it, and (Bf/N) drank her antidote, and then there was a flash of light, and for some reason, (Bf/N) looked bigger, and PJ, And Gaster looked like smols. That's when it hit me. "OH MY GOD!! GASTEW WHAT DID YOU PUT IN OUW TEA!?" I screeched. Aw hell nah! I DONT WANNA BE A SMOL!! I thought. "Oops... it seems I may have put some of the smol potion into ouw tea by accident..." He said tiredly. "Awe you kidding me!? We have to be at the daycawe tomorrow mowning!!" PJ said. "Oh, don't wowwy it should weaw off by mowning." Gaster said. "It bettew be..." I said in a mumble, as I pasted out.

(A/N: wow that took forever once again! Oh my god... and readers in a LOT of trouble if this continues... but that's besides the point! Thanks all for reading!! Chow my beautiful Gemstones!! ✌️️✌️️✌️️✌️️)

Word count: 1243