Prologue: Wanted, Alien X

Leivinia Birdway walked down a dark hallway surrounded by men wearing suits and dark glasses. Though she may have looked like a harmless 12 year old girl at first, she was actually one of the most dangerous magic users on the planet. Not to mention she was also a slight control freak, and extremely smart and cunning.

The building she was walking through was an old castle at an area in old Ireland. This castle used to be one of many headquarters for a terrorist organization called GREMLIN. However, it was now the preffered hiding place for the main heads of the Forever Knights, a group with many factions that all specialized in alien technology. And it was at this moment, a meeting place for some of the largest secret organizations in the world. Leivinia was the leader of a magic cabal known as the Dawn Colored Sunlight. Besides her, she actually wasn't sure who the other leaders would be at this meeting....unless you counted Driscol the Forever King.

Leivinia came to a door at the end of the hall. One of her men held the door open for her as she walked in and sat at the round table in the dark lamp lit room. Besides her, she could see other figures sitting on the chairs around the table. These organizations held no alliance with each other, some of them were actually enemies......but if one wanted to keep up with darker world that lay within this world, a meeting like this was essential.

A heavilly armored figure with black spikes on his futuristic helmet stood up.

"So......I see we have all made it." said Driscol. "I believe we can all commence this meeting then."

"Excuse my interruption..." said a long haired woman. It was Laura Stuart, pope of the English Puritan Church, and the leader of Necessarius. "But before we move on to the small problems, I would like to bring up the first major subject."

"And that subject would be?" Inquired Driscol.

"Why isn't it obvious?" said Leivinia smiling slightly. "She wants to talk about Ben Tennsyon...."

Immediately all the leaders in the room started talking and whispering amongst each other. Apparently the boy had also been on their minds as well.

Driscol nodded. "Since this is of obvious interest to the rest of those present, I will allow this to be our first subject. Laura Stuart, you may continue...."

"As you all know....and it is pointless to deny you do know." said Laura with her usual sly innocent smile. "Ben Tennsyon has recently unlocked a most.....interesting.....alien form within his Omnitrix......one he calls, Alien X."

The entire meeting remained silent at Laura's words. However, the tension immediately spiked a little after the name of Alien X was spoken.

"I thought it would be prudent to know...." said Laura. "Who else would be pursuing Tennsyon for want of ultimate power, or to just contain that power?"

The meeting still remained silent, but the tension was so thick now, you could probably cut it with a knife.

"What about you Miss Birdway?" said Laura eyeing Leivinia. "I'm sure you have quite a stake in this......especially considering your involvement with the Albedo incident last year...."

Leivinia did not stop smiling, though her eyes narrowed dangerously. "While I do admit, I was involved in an attempt to destroy Impulser and assist Ben Tennyson against Albedo.......my involvement in this has remained minimal......In fact it is to my knowledge that none have seen or heard of Ben Tennyson and his known associates in 5 months........"

"Hah!! No wonder Providence has been in such a bind lately." said a man who looked like he was completely made out of rocks. This was Quarry, he was a mutant creature known as an EVO. "My boys have running around free lately without any trouble from those idiots, I guess they're still looking for Tennyson."

"So who has Providence got on that case?" asked another man who remained in the shadows. "Because if they do manage to gain control of Alien X, it could prove...........troubling."

"I have information on that." said Driscol. "They have employed some of their best agents: Agent Six, Rex Salazar, and others....."

"Rex?" said Quarry with recognition. "That kid? My, my, this is getting very interesting....I might have to join the race for Alien X myself just to get in on this action....."

Quarry suddenly went silent, having noticed that now Leivinia was staring at him with daggers in her eyes, though her smile remained intact.

"I assure you...." said Birdway. "Going after Tennyson at this moment would be most.......unwise. Do we understand each other?"

Quarry gulped and nodded.

Laura Stuart smiled slightly, as if she now understood all she needed to know.

After the meeting, Quarry lumbered over to the creatures that had come with him. A wolf-like biomechanical creature, and a fat lizard-like monster with crystals growing out of his arm.

"Biowulf, Skalamander......I'm sure you heard everything....?"

"Yes..." said Biowulf.

"Then you know what to do......" said Quarry. "Track that boy down.....take him down...capture him"

"Ben Tennyson?" asked Skalamander. "Or Rex Salazar....?"

"Well the main target for now is Tennyson..." said Quarry. "But if either one of them decides to be a nuisance....I won't discriminate."

Accelerator hated a lot of things.....but one of the things he hated the most was being told where to go and what to do. And it just so happened that this was precisely what was going on. Accelerator had been called in by a newly formed Accademy City organization that called themselves Recoil. This organization comprised of about 5 people. Two level fives known as Mental Out and Meltdowner, himself, a self proclaimed level 6 called Sky Scorcher, and finally the owner and CEO of Radiowave corperations himself Albedo of the Galvan.

Accelerator had recieved an order from the Accademy City board of directors the other day demanding that he join a newly specialized group. The moment Accelerator saw the members of this group, he knew that it was probably just another way for the stupid board of directors to control him and all the other overly powerful people in this city. Especially since Albedo was part of the group.

"My, my Accelerator....you don't look too pleased." Albedo and Accelerator were currently sitting next to each other inside the back of a military plane.

Albedo looked like an exact twin of Ben Tennyson. Except he had white hair and red eyes. And the Omnitrix on his wrist was an inferior copy compared to the real deal. Albedo's resemblance to Ben Tennyson was actually due to his attempt to create the inferior Omnitrix, which had reacted to the real deal and changed him from his usual alien Galvan form into a damaged version of Ben Tennyson's human form.

"Shut up Albedo.." spat Accelerator. "You're the only one enjoying any of this."

"Yes..." said Albedo. "I must admit, I have quite a grudge for that Ben Tennyson boy. But you actually worked with him before, and the others going on this mission with us have barely ever met Ben Tennyson before....unless you count Misaki and Heartbreaker..."

"You know what I don't get?" said Accelerator. "If we're going after Ben because of his stupid Alien X form, why don't we just use you? You have all his alien forms."

"Almost all...." said Albedo. "This is an inferior knockoff remember? It doesn't regularly update new forms in sync with the original. Not since Azmuth added the upgrade that allowed the true Omnitrix to contain DNA independently of the planet Primus's signal connection....."

"Whatever...." said Accelerator.

"So....." said Albedo. "Will you do it? Will you actually be able to go through with hunting Tennyson?"

Accelerator remained silent. At the moment, he was still trying to figure out what to do.