Ultimate Way Big

"HAHAHAHA!!!" The island sized squid monster in the sky laughed at the two puny specks in the city below. "Behold fools! The end is at hand!!! Now the Universe shall feel my wrath as I enslave multiple planets with just one gaze, All shall feel the wrath of DIAGON!!!!"

"You know...." said Ben coughing up a little blood as he tried to get up. "He sounds a bit like Vilgax.........."

"Don't move Ben!!" said Mikoto. "You're extremely injured."

"So are you..." said Ben chuckling slightly. "But that doesn't mean we should give up......"

"Ben....." said Mikoto. "I don't know how to tell you this.............but it's over.......Diagon's a diety at least the size of Mount Everest......"

"Come on Mikoto...." said Ben. "Did we give up when Ghostfreak tried to take over?.......did we give up when we knew Vilgax's ship was probably going to crash and blow us up?........Did we give up when that really weird thing happened during my Birthday party last year.....?"

"Please don't mention that thing." said Mikoto shivering. "I think I still have the scars." (Ben's birthday is in December.)

"My point is...." said Ben as he coughed a little bit more. "Is that no matter how stupid the situation got....we've never given in....even though we knew we would lose in the end. That's what got us to come back here in the first place...."

"But what are we going to do?" asked Mikoto.

"Well he's big right?" said Ben. "Then I've just got to get bigger."

Mikoto's eyes widened. "You're not actually going to try......him?"

"I think it's time I gave it a try."

Ben stood up gingerly as Mikoto supported him. "Well, here goes nothing......."

Ben activated the Omnitrix and in a flash of green light, he turned into the 500 ft tall Way Big. Way Big looked at Mikoto who was standing on his mountain sized shoulder. Mikoto nodded at him.

Way Big pressed the Omnitrix badge on his chest. The badge sprouted the x shape prongs that preceded going Ultimate. Way Big suddenly started to grow bigger.........and bigger.........and bigger......and bigger......until even the tallest sky scraper in Academy City reached only up to his ankles. Way Big's skin turned blue with red and white patterns on his chest and shoulders. Two horns grew on the sides of his head.

Ultimate Way Big grinned. "Now that's what I'm talking about!!"

"Wh-whoah!!" shouted Mikoto looking at the shoulder that was now miles large. "This is definitely WAY Big....."

"You might want to get off...." said Ultimate Way Big. "Otherwise this might feel like an earthquake."

Ultimate Way Big lowered Mikoto to the small city below with his one hand before crouching down and then flying upwards at the speed of sound towards the ginormous Diagon. Ultimate Way Big, despite his new mega size  looked puny compared to the ginormous squid as he clung to it's massive face.

"Impossible!!" Diagon exclaimed.

"Trust me.." said Ultimate Way Big. "I'm just getting started!!"

Ultimate Way Big slammed his fist straight into Diagon at abnormal speeds. A tremendous shockwave that would have leveled the Himilayas eminated from Ultimate Way Big's fist as it connected with Diagon.

Diagon roared with pain as he fell to the Earth below and landed right in the ocean on the coast of Japan. Ultimate Way Big continued to punch Diagon over and over, showing no mercy against the interdimensional demon.