Recoil

The rain hammered through the tree tops as the 5 combatants faced each other. Ben analyzed the situation, trying to figure a way out. (For those of you who think Ben 10 isn't smart, you haven't done your research..Ben is actually very resourceful, only seeming dumb because of his lack of effort in school...in fact his memory in battle is near-photographic.)

"So..." said Mikoto. "What do you think about our odds?"

"Not sure yet." said Ben. "Albedo already said that this wasn't all of them, and we both know that HeartBreaker is pretty strong as long as there is water around.....and given that it's raining hard......."

"Hey!' shouted Rikuo Karin, also known as Sky Scorcher. "Are you punks going to talk all day, or are we going to see a fight!?"

"Why are you working with Albedo Scorcher?" Ben asked. "You don't strike me as the type who has any particular loyalty to anyone....Even when you were working with Vilgax."

"Lets just say me and the board of directors have struck up a little deal." said Sky Scorcher. "And part of the bargain was that I join this little girl scout troupe here to take you down."

HeartBreaker just sniffled a little. "I-I just d-do what people tell me..........."

"Enough talk." said Negative Humungousaur. "You've had enough time to reflect on your situation."

Negative Humungousaur roared and ran at Mikoto and Ben. Ben activated the Omnitrix and instantly changed into a bulky white alien with a yellow armor-like shell over his shoulders, arms and back. Cannonbolt rolled up into a yellow armored sphere and rolled like a giant pinball straight into Negative Humungousaur's legs.

Negative Humungousaur tripped and fell face forward from the blow to the legs. As Cannonbolt continued to roll torwards Sky Scorcher and Heartbreaker, Mikoto quickly jumped onto the dazed Negative Humungousaur's back and sent a powerful stream of lightning coursing through his body.

Negative Humungousaur roared in pain and got up quickly throwing Mikoto off. Mikoto landed on her feet and quickly moved out of the way as Negative Humungousaur brought both his fists downwards in a hammer-like blow at Mikoto.

"Hey Ben!" Mikoto shouted as she attempted to avoid more of Albedo's blows. "You know how it's raining right?"

"Yeah!" shouted Cannonbolt as his wrecking ball form bounced and rolled away from the massive liquid fists that a crying HeartBreaker was sending at him.

"You know what they say about electricity and water right?!"

Cannonbolt slammed into HearBreaker, who formed a water shield, causing Cannonbolt to roll back. Cannonbolt rolled backwards and slammed into Negative Humungousaur's face. Cannonbolt got out of his spherical form and lumbered over to Mikoto. "You're not actually suggesting......?"

"Yep......the good ol' AmpFibian combo."

Cannonbolt grinned. "Well what are we waiting for, lets do it before-"

A massive wall of flame around 500 ft high suddenly surrounded the battle field, tearing apart the ground in the process. Sky Scorcher grinned with malice as the rain turned to steam, reveling in the fact that she could finally use her full power against her two opponents.

"Yeah....." said Cannonbolt. "Before that happens.."

Negative Humungousaur laughed. "That girl there is one of only three espers to reach level 6. Not even Aleister Crowley knew about her until recently, her flames could make an evolved Methanosian (Ultimate Swampfire) burn to a crisp. The only reason she hasn't defeated you yet, is  because she has never revealed her full strength until now!"