Rex Gets's Railgunned

"So who the heck is this informant you're talking about?" Ben asked as the group snuck through the chaotic Paris that was currently under siege.

"Someone I've known for quite a while." said Birdway. "Though mind you, he's extremely antisocial in regards to anyone human."

"Are you saying he's not human?" Asked Mikoto. "Or does he hate himself?"

"Actually, there's a little bit of both in there." said Birdway. "He's quite a bitter one......He actually used to work in Inhuman Resources for the Plumbers. But after a long while, he called it quits and went into seclusion."

"The only guy I know from Inhuman Resources is this mole guy named Jerry." said Ben. "Not very good at his job considering me and Mikoto haven't even been paid yet." Ben and Mikoto had actually been drafted into the Plumbers by Ben's grandfather after the Daihaseisai incident (A Certain Powerful Omnitrix 2).

"I never really got Jerry." said Mikoto. "He always gives that weird stare like he want's to lay eggs in my head."

"Nah." said Ben. "You're thinking of Garot from the Weapon's Depot, he's the one that looks like a giant spider with mega zits."

"Oh yeah." said Mikoto. "Creepy guy."

"Not to put a stick in the conversation here." said Gwen. "But shouldn't we focus on finding Birdway's informant for now?"

Ben shrugged. "Suits me."

"Why don't we split up?" said Birdway. "We'll cover more ground that way, and the ground troops will have a harder time finding us if we're not in a group."

"Yeah." said Ben. "Except they'll probably have an easier time fighting us."

"So what should we be looking for?" said Gwen. "Is there any area this guy lives in particular?"

"He's definitely within this 10 mile radius." said Birdway. "And as for his appearance, he just so happens to be a Cerebrocrusteacean, so he shouldn't be too hard to notice."

"Brainstorm's species?" said Mikoto. "In that case I should be able to find him...."

Mikoto could track radio signals using her electrokinises. However, because of the constant radiowaves, satalite networks, and internet connections that surrounded urban areas, she could never track a specific signal unless it was isolated from the rest, or similar to her own electro signals. Brainstorm however, was different. Whenever Ben had turned into Brainstorm, Mikoto could always sense his exact location due to the strangely unique nature of Brainstorm's electro brain waves. If this Cerebrocrusteacean was anything like Brainstorm, then Mikoto should be able to find him easy. (Take note that this only extends to Brainstorm's species, Mikoto cannot as easily detect the other electric aliens like Ampfibian, Buzzshock, Frankenstrike, Feedback, and Shocksquatch.)

"Well be careful." said Ben. "they're mechs running all over the place."

"Hey, you're the one that gets into all the trouble." said Mikoto smiling. "I just come along for the ride."

The foursome nodded at each other and headed down different directions. Mikoto decided to head down what looked like a strangely bare alleyway which had mold on the walls and absolutely no windows. If she had learned anything about aliens, it was that they would try to be as unnoticable as possible and therefore live in an area humans wouldn't normally go........unless they were mercenaries, if that was the case, then they just ran around blowing stuff up without remorse.

Mikoto stopped running for a moment and sat crosslegged on the cobblestone road. She closed her eyes and concentrated, trying to sense for any discerning electro signals through all the wifi and radio channals. That was when she she sensed it: two big electro signals.