Ben 10 and Generator Rex, Heroes United.......Or Not.

The Rustbucket drove through the dark highway followed by several dark cars . Cars that were driven by Birdway's 'subordinates. Sitting at the drivers seat of the Rust Bucket was none other then Kevin Levin, an 18 yr old black haired guy with street smarts and an addiction to smashing stuff. sitting next to him was Gwen Tennyson. And piled up in the back of the old RV were Kamijou Touma, Ben Tennyson, Misaka Mikoto, Helen Wheels, and Leivinia Birdway.

"Is it just me?" said Kevin. "Or is this old hunk of metal getting crowded?"

"It was crowded to begin with Kevin." said Gwen. "Anyways, how much farther before we lose Providence and Necessarius?"

"Lose them?" said Birdway. "I'm afraid we'll never lose them now that they've found us, all we can do is keep one step ahead of them."

"So why are you helping us?" said Touma suspiciously. Touma had met Leivinia Birdway during the GREMLIN incident, he knew enough about her to know that everyone to her were just cogs and kinks in a greater plan that could be sacraficed at any time.

"Can't I just be helping you out of the goodness of my heart?" said Birdway batting her eyes innocently.

"No."

"My, you really do know me well." Birdway said lazily. "Truth be told, the entire world is entering into another war soon........and most of it is going to be over Alien X. Russia, and Germany have already sent covert teams to track you. Academy City has it's own covert team of high level fighters coming to capture you.....a team called Recoil. If either one of these people get their hands on that much power....it could mean absolute chaos, and frankly I'm not interested in going through that much headache at the moment. So me and my organization are content to keeping them away from you for now."

"And just how do you plan on doing that?" Ben asked.

"Well it's rather simple." said Birdway. "We'll keep our travel route random till we can move on to another country....and we'll cast a direction distortion spell on this vehicle to make our route unplottable on a map (which would include GPS). With that, we should be able to confuse Providence and Recoil. However, Necessarius and The Roman Catholic Church will still be able to power through that. And our last resort will rely purely on our fighting ability."

"Never really had a problem with fighting." Ben mumbled. "But it looks like we have some pretty high level combatants up against us."

"Yeah." said Mikoto. "It's been a pretty long time since I've seen somebody able to hold their own against Rath without help."

"Rex is a special case." said Birdway. "His unique control over the nanobots in his body gives him an unusual resistance to both magic and science at a certain extent, I won't explain how, the explanation would take too much time, but we will definitely see him again."

"Well you're right about that." said Kevin looking in the rear view mirror.

Rex Salazar could be seen flying outside on what appeared to be a pair of giant high tech wings with propellers on the end.

"I thought you said the distortion spell would confuse Providence!" said Helen.

"Rex is a loose cannon." said Birdway. "He must have looked in this area on a whim. Mark Space should deal with him shortly-.."

"Well I'm not waiting for Mark Space." said Ben dialing on his Omnitrix. "It's time this guy beat it."

In a flash of green light, Ben turned into Big Chill.

"You coming?" Big Chill asked Mikoto.

"Duh I'm coming." said Mikoto. "I'm still ticked that he called me crazy."