Feelings

Chat Noir got home that night and couldn't stop thinking of Marinette. Chat Noir detransformed and started talking to Plagg.

"Plagg! I can't stop thinking about Marinette! She is pretty, no wait forget that BEAUTIFUL!" Adrien said as he laid on his back on the bed looking at the ceiling as if it was Marinette.

"Uh, stop with the lovey dovey stuff. I'm to hungry to deal with your relationship status. Give me some Camembert. I need my delicious cheese. Do you want to hear MY relationship with Camembert?"

"She is talented, smart, kind, oh, and those bluebell eyes!"

"Kid? Did you just hear what i moaned about?"

"And her dark blue hair. Plagg! i have to tell her how i feel! YES!!!! But how will i do it?"

"OK, here we go. Camembert, oh my lovely Camembert, you are all soft and gooey....." Plagg went on with his relationship with Camembert.

"OK FINE! Just stop with the Camembert poem, its in my bag. Geez, remind me to never come to you about love." Adrien said to his kwami as he stuffed his face with his delicious Camembert.

That night Adrien dreamed of many different ways to propose his love to Marinette. He dreamed of flowers, chocolate, baking his own cake? Wait scratch that last one, he couldn't bake for his life. Maybe a song? But then in his dream he realized he sounded like a cat crying along with a dog. 

But being Chat Noir, he would eventually find a way to show Marinette his love to her.............One day.