The Other Gift

On the night of Marinette's birthday, she was in her favourite  PJ's and she was on her computer looking at her emails. When all of a sudden she heard a knock on the window. She laughed to herself and saw a silhouette in the window.

"Come in kitty." She sighed to herself as she unlocked the window. Marinette lock's the window these days because half the time Chat would come in to her room unexpectedly and scare the living day lights out of her.

"I see you now lock your window my Princess."

"Ah yer of course i do! Other wise you would come in my room whenever you want to."

"Ha ha yer, that is true! By the way......Happy Birthday!" Chat Noir said with a romantic gesture with a red rose in his hand.

"Oh kitty, how sweet. You didn't have to."

"But i did, because you are the purrfect Purrincess a alley cat could ever have."

"So kitty......wheres the gift? Your not just gonna give your Princess ONE rose are you?"

"Pfft, of course not my Princess...... I am the gift." 

Marinette couldn't hold in the laugh. As she bent over, the necklace that Adrien gave her came out from under her PJ's and swung out for everyone to see.

"Huh? whats this?" Chat said as he looked at the necklace in his hand.

"Oh this is from a guy at my school i like. I MEAN KNOW, he he i know him. He is in my class."

Chat smiled at Marinette knowing at least she liked one part of him.

"Well my Princess, it look's like i have some competition to win." Chat thought to himself Against myself hmm.