The Get Away

Adrien started to pack his things for his trip to America to get back his one and only true love Marinette.

"Ah kid? How are you going to get past your dad, Natalie and that gorilla body guard of yours?" Plagg asked as he was following Adrien all around his room.

"Don't you worry Plagg, i will find a way to get to my Princess and there is nothing that can stop me!"

"Pfft, yer but your DAD!"

"Oh just be quiet Plagg! Your going to ruin my get away!"

Later that night Adrien decided to run away leaving a note telling where he is and what he is doing. As he transformed into Chat, he grabbed hos stuff and swung out the window.

"I'm coming for you my Princess!"

As Chat made his way to the airport, he found a hiding place and detransformed into Adrien Agreste, a normal boy. He went in to go and buy his plane ticket and sit and waited for his flight, he couldn't stop thinking of Marinette's face when she see's him. Her bluebell eyes would be sparkling, her skin will be glowing and her personality would bring the life that was lost back into Adrien again.

Adrien soon fell asleep at the airport with his kwami by his side. They were awakened by the sound of a voice over the speaker. Adrien immediately woke up realizing it was his flight. He ran to the gate and was on board the plane. All he had to do now was wait to see her face.