Birthday

It was a school day and Marinette's Birthday. Marinette didn't want to go to school knowing Adrein would be there and all her friends crowding her with gifts. But she sucked it up and went to school. Plus her mum made her.

"Hi Alya." Marinette saw her best friend and waved with a big fake smile on her face.

"Oh hey girl." Alya had forgotten to say happy birthday. This made Marinette feel more comfortable knowing Alya has forgotten her birthday.

As marinette was talking to all her friends, out of the corner of her eye,she saw Adrien get out of his limousine. Marinette started to blush, even though she hadn't said a word to him. Well when i say words i mean non human sounds.

Adrien saw Marinette looking at him and started to blush. Of course he remembered his Princess's birthday! It was his chance to show her his love for her. As he started to walk over to her, Nino came out of nowhere and told Adrien what was going on. He grabbed Adrien's present and they walked over to their fist class. Inside the class room there were decorations everywhere, and where Marinette sat were all the presents for her. 

Adrien felt so proud that so many people cared for Marinette. She was that person that deserved all this attention. But the present he placed on Marinette's desk was only one nit of the present. He planed on going to her house with the rest of it.

When the bell went Marinette was so surprised to see all the decorations and presents. She was so proud to have friends like this. She thanked each and everyone who gave her a present, until she saw that one had the name of 'From Adrien' Marinettte was internally screaming.

"Well? arn't you going to open it girl?" Alya asked rushing her friend.

"Um...i kind of don't want to. Its from ADRIEN! I don't care what the present inside is......OMG do you realize that he TOUCHED this wrapping paper!" Marinette tried to convince her friend.

"Hey Marinette! Are you going to open my gift?" Marinette gazed into his sparkling emerald eyes.

"Uh...y..yer...i was um...just....g...going to.....he he." In Marinette's imagination she face palmed herself for stuttering.

As Adrien watched Marinette open her gift, he thought about how she was so calm around Chat Noir but not Adrien. 

As Marinette opened his gift, she started to cry, it was the most beautiful thing she could ever own. It was a necklace that had a silver 'M' on it along a black cat charm with green eyes. (cough Chat Noir)

This was the best day of her life!!