The Note

(Please listen to this song while you read this chapter XD Thanks)

The next day chat went to go see his Princess. He was determined to tell her that he loved her, he was going to take her on a picnic and they were going to go to the beach and he had finally had the courage to tell her how much he loved her. As he jumped on her balcony he noticed something, everything was gone.

"What? This is unusual?" Chat knocked on the window but no one answered. Chat also couldn't see in? This was strange, i mean, it was OK for Marinette to LOCK the window but totally cover it up and not answer? This was getting unusual.

"Hello? My Princess? Are you in there?" Chat started to get worried. Then as he was just going to walk away something pink caught the corner of his eye. It was a note?

It read:

Dear Kitty,

You might think this is unusual for me to not answer your tapping. This is because i got a ticket to go to America and to start a newer and bigger business there. We left early this morning and will not be coming back. I am so sorry i didn't tell you this sooner, but if it makes you feel better i would like to thank you for some things.

As Chat Noir was reading this, he fell to his knees and started to cry, with tears running down his face and his hand over his mouth he didn't know what to do without his only one true love, he had nothing to live for. Without seeing her beautiful pale skin and her dark blue hair along with those bluebell eyes......Chat had to keep reading.

I'd like to thank you for always being there when i needed you, i thank you for "visiting" nearly every day  and eating my snacks, i'd like to thank you for being my best friend, no, more like my brother, thank you for all the fun times we had together. 

I will never forget you Kitty, and please, never forget to remember that you will always be MY KITTY. I'm so sorry i haven't told you this sooner but....

I love you Chat Noir <3