Bored

As Marinette just finished her cookies, she went out to the new balcony and sighed. She started to think of how she started to have affections for Chat and leaving all her friends without a goodbye or a warning. 

School didn't start until next week so she had no friends yet. Marinette was so bored, without her Kitty visiting her to cheer her up at the right moments and Alya to protect her from the damage that Chloe would have done. Well at least she was away from that brat. But Chloe may be dating Adrien by now with Marinette out the way.

As the night went on Marinette stared at the stars for a while thinking of that night she had with Chat Noir. As Marinette remembered at small tear rolled down her face. She realized that this tear was full of happiness and love. She now realized that she loved Chat and blew her only chance.

For the past few days Marinette has been texting Alya and she and Nino are now dating. Marinette felt so happy for her best friend. Then Adrien popped up and she thought of how he would be going with Chloe around him more. Marinette laughed at herself as she thought of Chloe all over Adrien like a new doll to play with. Marinette's giggles soon turned into a belly laugh. 

As Marinette realized she looked like a weirdo, she went back inside to help with the cleaning from the cookies.