Chapter Three: Cannibals

Jack's POV:

We came up on a completely deserted island. Not a human in sight. We landed the Pearl on the shore and stayed on deck. "Captain, this doesn't seem right to me if you ask," Gibbs said. "I wasn't," I said. Suddenly out of the corner of me eye I saw a group of odd looking natives. I suddenly realized where we were. I turned around and looked for Maria with me eyes. I saw her leaning on a barrel. I walked over to her. "Maria do you mind?" I asked. "What?" She asked. Before she could do anything else I hauled her over me shoulder and walked towards me cabins. "Damn it Sparrow put me down!" She yelled. I heard Gibbs laughing. Then I heard a smack and Gibbs yell. I laughed.

She always punched someone when they laughed at me carrying her. I dropped her in me cabins and shut the door. I locked it. I heard her bang on the door. "Don't open that door or I'll shoot ya," I said interrupting Gibbs before he could question.

Maria's POV:

I finally gave up on the door opening. I heard the crew unload. I heard strange languages, but then again everything sounded muffled from the room. It felt like hours before I heard a familiar voice again. I went to the door and banged on it some more. Finally I heard the echo of boots. The door unlocked and swung open to reveal Will Turner. He was the last peron I thought to see here. "Maria what are you doing in Jack's cabins?" he asked.

"I don't think you give a damn about it. The question is what are you doing here?" I questioned passing him.

"I'm looking for Jack," He said.

"Well you just missed him and the enitre bloody crew," I said.

"Where to?" He asked.

"You ask alot of questions. Follow the tracks they're fresh still," I said. I began my way down to the sand. After a long trek we were finally captured. We hung upside down in a trap for what felt like a whole bloody hour. "Well brilliant idea to follow a string mate," I said. "Well following footsteps wasn't getting us anywhere," He snapped. Suddenly I felt something stinging in my neck. Before I knew it darkness closed in around me. When I woke I was hanging from a bamboo pole by my arms and legs.

I blinked out the sun. Suddenly a large figure came into view. My vision cleared and I saw Jack with a big headress and paint on his face. "What in bloody hell?" I said. I noticed them taking Will away. "Jack, what are you doing?" I asked. He babbled something strange. He moved towards me and patted my head. I shook my head. He babbled something again and this time he smacked my ass with his boot. I growled this time. "Sparrow once I get untied I'm going to cut that foot off," I scowled.

He babbled some more and then sat down in his throne made of bones. They cut my hands making me land on me head. I saw Jack smirk. I scowled at him. They then cut my feet loose and my boots thud against the dirt. I stood up and stared at him. He gestured me to come closer to him. I grudgingly moved towards him. "Sit on the ground next to me and keep quiet," He whispered. I did as he said against my will. After a few moments I became curious. "What did you tell them? I asked.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"What did you tell them you git?" I asked.

"Oh. I simply told them the truth about us love," he smirked.

"Which would be?" I questioned.

"You see they believe I am a god trapped in a human form. I told them that you were my mortal lover and such. You know the truth about us love," He said.

I became so angry I felt my cheeks burn. "Why did you tell them that?" I growled. "If I didn't they would have killed you love," He answered. Suddenly I saw him stare at some cannibals. The cannibals stared at us. "Sit on me lap," He said. "What!" I asked in shock. "Those natives over there are wondering why your sitting all by your lonesome," He said. I knew what he was saying. If we didn't fool them then my death would come sooner. I stood up against my better judgement and sat on his lap. I didn't like it one bit, but it was keeping me alive.

Suddenly Jack nuzzled his mouth on my neck. "Don't. You. Dare," I said. "What we have to fool 'em or die. Which do you prefer love?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and didn't move. Over the year Jack and I never shared his bed, but I could tell Jack was going to have his way with me in one form or another right at this moment.

Jack's POV:

I had quite fun snuggling with Maria after such a long while. I could see though she was boiling with anger. Her faces turned bright red when I gave her a smack on the ass. I laughed at her. When I thought she was about to burst I let her sit back on the ground at me feet. After awhile they tied her to a pole standing up and then for me they planned on roasting me. "Quite a predicament you've got yourself into Sparrow," Maria smirked. "Thank you," I said. Just as they were about to light the fire a native ran up yelling about something. I spat out words and they left. Suddenly embers from the dropped torch rolled into the wood and grass. "Not good," I said as the hay caught fire.