Chapter 1 (Siana Lively)

Siana's pov (Si-ana)
"Pumpkin we need to talk." My mom said as she came into my room. "Okay what's up?" I said turning away from my laptop and toward her. "There will be a huge party going on tonight and many people will be here. Packs from across the country will be here. I'm sure you'll find your mate tonight. It's bound to happen I'm sure of it." Mom said grabbing my hand. "I'm fine with finding a mate but I'm fine being single. Just because you and dad are together doesn't mean I want that. I mean I do want that but if the moon goddess wants me to wait I will." I said she nodded. "Well me have to get you ready right?" She said as she pulled her blond hair into a bun. There was a knock on the door it was my dad. "Hey my beautiful girls." He said "Hey dad." I said waving. "What y'all taking about?" He asked "Tonight, and mates." I said falling back into my bed. Dad sighed he never liked the idea of me being with a guy, by guy I mean having a boyfriend. I looked my dad and studied his features. I looked at my mom and studied hers. "I would be one good looking ass child if I wasn't adopted." I said they looked at me surprised by this. "What do you mean?" They asked "You're handsome and mom you're like drop dead gorgeous." I said yes I'm adopted. I'm black well part black, the other half is Indian and white. My adoptive parents (Mom & Dad) are both white. I'm the only black or melanin member in this pack. Does it bother me? Sometimes but rarely. They all love me and treat me like family no matter what I look like. "Just because you're adopted doesn't change how we feel about you Siana." Mom said grabbed my hand again. "I know, it's just I don't know can we not talk about this?" I asked "Well you brought it up." Dad said I rolled my eyes. Mom punched him in his shoulder, dad whined and held his shoulder. "Owe that hurt." He said "I don't care if she brought it up, you don't say she does. You keep your mouth shut." She said he sadly agreed. I laughed at them. "I'm going to take nap." I said laying my head on my dads leg. "But you need to get ready." My mom said. "Piper not now, let her rest." Dad said running his hands through my long curly black hair. I held moms hand tighter and closed my eyes. Soon enough I was asleep listening to my parents small talk about tonight.
***
I wake up to my parents snoring. I heard knocking on the door. "What is it?" I grumble lifting my head from my dad stomach. "The party starts in an hour and I can not find yours parents." I heard them say. Oh shoot! The party! I shake my parents, my moms gets scared and punches my dad in his dick. By the way she was laying, on his knees sprawled out. It was bound to happen, I laughed as my dad shot up yelling. "Piper what the hell!?" He yelled "Oh dear I'm sorry it was an accident." She said I laughed as dad groaned holding himself. "The party is in an hour alpha and Luna." One of the pack members say who is also a guard. "We'll be ready." Dad said rolling off my bed and limping toward the door. Mom laughed and helped him out the room. "Your dress is in the closet." Mom said as she left and closed the door. I took a quick shower washing up, I got out than dried off. I walked into my closet grabbing the dress, and walking back out. I went over to my dresser and grabbed some black lace underclothes. The dress was also lace so it had to blend. I pulled on my underclothes just as my mom walked in. She's the only person it could of been. She's the only one that walks into my room without knocking. She had her hair pulled up, she wore a green flowing dress. The make up she had on made her bluish green eyes pop. "Dang mom just walk up in here like you own the place." I said clipping my bra. My mom has saw me naked before, she's walked in on my changing so many times it's not even weird anymore. "You only have like 45 minutes." She said placing her hands on her hips. I sat at my vanity and started doing my make up. I don't normally wear make up but whatever. My mom started doing my hair, she braided it and put it in a cute little bun. She pulled down my curly baby hairs. I put on some sparkly glitter eye shadow and did my lashes. I put in some lip gloss and than my mom helped me into my dress, it was a little revealing but yolo lol. My dad was going to make me change probably. I pulled on these black skinny heels, no stilettos I'm not breaking my neck or my ankles today. My everything was basically showing everything. My sides were out and yeah dad would make me change.