Chapter 11 (The Butterfly)

Reece's pov
I laid on the chair and got ready. "Yo Reece, you ready bruh?" Jimmy asked as he rolled over to me, with the sketch in his hand. "Yeah I'm ready." I said as I relaxed and got ready. "What's this one for?" He asked as he placed the sketch on the left side of my neck. "My girl." I said and naturally I smiled. "This one the real deal?" He asked rolled away and setting the sketch down, he grabbed the needle and brush than started. "Yeah she's the real deal." I said. I've had fake "mates" in the past, I can't explain it. They used some type spell or charm on me. They always turned out be be using me for something like sex, money, or just the title ranking of soon to be luna. I was a little hesitant with Siana, but fuck it. I really feel like she's the one, and she is. She makes me happy not suspicious happy, genuinely happy. I'll surprise her with the tattoo, I think she'll like it. *** "Alright done." Jimmy said as he wiped my neck. He handed me the mirror and I looked at it. "Thanks dude, it's perfect." I said giving him some dap. "Anytime, give me a call if you girl want to get tatted, I'll let Jessie know and it'll be a done deal." Jimmy said Jessie was his little sister. She wants even little anymore, she's like 24 and Jimmy's 28. "I'll send her when she's ready. She move around to much and mess it up." I explained as I pulled my shirt over my head. "I'm sure she can handle it, I'm surprised she can handle you. You wild buddy." Jimmy said as he slapped me on the back. I laughed and got up, I paid him and left. I drove to Siana's house, I had a rose with a glass cover. One of her favorite favorite Disney movies was beauty and the beast. I knew I had to get it for her. I knocked on the door and waited Mr. Lively came to the door. He smiled when he saw me "How's it's going Mr. L?" I asked as he let me inside. "You know the usual, alpha work. It's going to be tough son, started training yet?" He asked patting my back. "Yeah a little with my dad, he doesn't actually have enough time. And when he does I'm alone gone." I said walking into the kitchen with him. "I could always train you, you're always over here anyway." He suggested "You would really do that?" I asked looking at him. "Of course son, basically part of the family." He said I smiled "Thanks Mr. L means a lot." I said "Hey Reece." Mrs. lively said I smiled brightly at her. "Hello Mrs. lively." I said walking over and kissing her hand. She beamed "Such a polite boy. Parents raised you well." She said giving my arm a light pat. "They sure don't think so." I mumbled "Siana is upstairs doing her homework hopefully." Mrs. L said taking some bread out the oven. "Hopefully she is. I'll make sure she does it, eventually." I said as I headed upstairs. I knocked on her door, I heard her little footsteps approach the door. "What do you want?" She asked "I have something for you." I said "Is it food?" She asked cutely from behind the door. "No it's better." I said chuckling a little. The door swung open quickly and there stood my little munchkin. She was so short and small compared to me. "A PUPPY!" She asked squealing. I've never seen someone so precious look so happy at the thought of me having a puppy for them. "No baby girl no puppy but I have this for you." I said pulling the glassed rose from behind my back. She looked up at me shocked "This is like.." she said taking it from me. "The rose from beauty and the beast. I know you love the movie, I had to get it." I said she walked into her room, it was a mess in here. Clothes on the floor, her desk was a mess too. Had papers all over it, and pencils. Her bed wasn't made, yikes what happened in here? She set it on her dresser, she turned it a little. She held her hands to her chest, she was admiring it. She was so compassionate and loving. "I love it." She whispered "I'm glad you like it." I said she turned to me and hugged my waist. I wrapped my arms around her "It last a year." I said she pulled away. "Really!" She said grabbing my hands. I smiled at her and felt sparks shoot through my arm, she beamed. God she was beautiful. "Oh and I got this." I said letting her hand go, I stooped down a little so she could see my neck. I heard her gasp "Babe." She said "And you got my name under it." She added. I turned to her and she was about to cry. "Aww love, don't cry." I said cupping her cheek in my hand. She leaned into my touch, she looked up at me. She than punched me in my chest, I stepped back wincing. "What was that for?" I asked holding my chest. She laughed and wiped her eyes, she shook her head. "You made me cry, I hate crying." She said "That hurt." I said not really, it did a little. I pouted, she sighed and walked over to me. She kissed my chest than stood on her toes, she lightly pressed her lips against mine. Her lips were soft like velvet and tasted like sweet watermelon that was just cut. She pulled away, I pulled her back in and pecked her lips. She giggled and pushed me away, I shook my head and smiled. "You room is a mess." I said picking up the clothes. I threw them in the dirty clothes basket, and went over to her desk. "Leave my mess alone and come lay with me." She said I turned to her as I put the pencils in the tipped over cup. She laid in bed, she was laying on the inside. She never like the edge of the bed when she's sleeping, it scares her. She thinks something from under the bed will come and snatch her away. (A/n this is really true about me, I hate the edges of my bed. I have to sleep against the wall well the side of the bed that's against the wall because I'm scared there is something under my bed that will take me. I will forever have this fear until I have someone to lay in bed with me.) I find that cute. I set the cup of pencils down and take off my shoes and jacket. I crawled into bed next to her. She rolled so she was facing me, she grabbed my finger tips and wiggled them around, she made little noises like Snap! Crack! Bang! I chuckled at this, she giggled slightly. She walked her fingers up my arm all the way to my nose and tapped it. "Boop." She said I smiled. "I love you.." she said biting the inside of her cheek, she does that when she's nervous. "Why are you nervous?" I asked softly grabbing her hand. "Because I'm scared that one day you're not going to say it back." She whispered. Why would she think that? I love her, she's my heart. "Well that day will never come, because I love you too." I said she smiled slightly. She rested her head on my chest, as I rolled over. "Did you do your homework?" I asked when she didn't say anything. I looked down at her, she was sleeping. I told her she'll do her homework...eventually.