Chapter 15 (Salvatore)

Kali's pov
Siana invited to some weird address, I thought it was a set up until she opened the door for me. Siana was sleeping on the couch while I decided to do what black people do the most, be nosey. I was wondering around until I got lost, they're house was huge. I went to touch a sword hanging on the wall "Don't touch that, it's a little wobbly." I heard someone say I turned around quickly and saw Stefan. He crossed his arms, his muscles showed through his loose fitting shirt. He was hot af, I cleared my throat. "You're house is nice." I said brushing my sweaty hands on my jeans. "You're beautiful." He said I smiled and looked away. "You're bold aren't you?" I asked stepping toward him. He smirked and nodded "Yeah I am." He said proudly. I laughed a little, he smiled. I walked toward him and patted his shoulder. "Well so am I." I said and started walking away. I felt him grab my hand, I turned and looked at him. His hands were cold yet they made me feel warm. "You should stay for dinner, I mean if you want." He said getting shy all of a sudden. "Of course I'll stay." I said nodding. "Kali!" I heard Siana yell. I let stefan's hand go and ran to where she was. She had a knife in her hand. "What?" I asked "There you are, I smelled blood and got scared." She said setting the knife back in the case. "I'm okay, I was with Stefan." I said pointing to him, he waved and smiled. Siana rolled her eyes, groaning. "Stay away from each other, I don't need kali getting hurt." Siana said grabbing me and pulling me into her chest. I sighed and stood there. "I wouldn't hurt her Siana." Stefan said pushing himself off the wall. "Hey Damon! Oh shit Damon!" I heard Reece yell. Stefan stiffened when he heard Damon. "Who's Damon?" I asked Stefan looked at me and shook his head. "I'm Damon, his brother you are?" Someone asked I looked and saw a guy about the same height as Stefan, he had dark brown almost black hair and heart stopping blue eyes. Don't get me wrong he was cute but stefan was 😍😍😍.

"You have a brother? Ha!" I said laughing

"You have a brother? Ha!" I said laughing. "Yes I do. We aren't close." Stefan said Damon smirked and walked over. Siana slowly let me go, Damon shook my hand. I looked up into his eyes "You will now fall into a deep sleep." He said, Siana pulled back her fist and brung it down on his face. I gasped and Damon grabbed his face, Siana shook her hand and winced. "Fuck, your face is like a rock dude." She said whining. Reece came in and Stefan pulled me away from Damon. "What's going on here?" Reece asked "Your little girlfriend here punched me." He said Stefan had me behind him I was confused. "Look dude, you were trying to put my friend under your little eye hypnotizing spell and I wasn't for it." Siana said "Hypnotizing spell? Stefan what's going on?" I asked looking at him. "Yikes! Gotta blast!" Siana said they need to tell me what's happening, Now.