Chapter 16 (Cousins)

Siana's pov
I walked downstairs and saw Reece looking at the mail. "Anything for me?" I asked wrapping my arms around Reece's waist. "Nope not today." He said I sighed and pulled away. "I'm going to take a shower." I said running up the stairs to our room. I got in the shower and washed up, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my brush, I started brushing my hair. "Siana." Someone whispered I spun around and screamed when I saw Stephan and Damon. I chucked the brush at Damon and it hit him in the head. "Shit. Sorry." I said I heard footsteps and saw Reece. "What the hell is going on here?" Reece said walking over and pushing me behind him. "We need to talk to her." Stefan said "Well maybe when she's dressed." Reece said pushing me into the closet. "Yeah let me get dressed." I said closing the door and getting dressed into some joggers and a crop top. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out the closet. They weren't in the bedroom anymore. I went downstairs and found them in the kitchen, I grabbed a pop tart and sat in Reece's lap at the table. I crossed my legs and leaned back into his chest. "So what do we need to talk about?" I asked looking at Damon and Stefan.

"You know werewolves have a little bit of vampire abilities?" Damon said "Really?!" I asked choking on my pop tart, Reece patted my back

"You know werewolves have a little bit of vampire abilities?" Damon said "Really?!" I asked choking on my pop tart, Reece patted my back. I hopped to my feet "Show me!" I said Damon stood up. "Let's go." Damon said grabbed my hand and pulling me outside. "Hey, she's mine." Reece said growling as he pulled me away from Damon. "Okay Mr. Alpha." Damon said before I could blink I was outside in the front lawn. Damon set me down, I fell onto my butt. Reece came out and tackled Damon, Reece punched Damon in his face. Stefan came over all chill like and pulled Damon from under him. "Dude my jaw." Damon said I laughed and came over. "What did you beat him up for?" I asked "Because-" Reece started to say. "So what I wanted to show you was, this." Damon said cutting him off. I looked at him blinked than he was gone. I looked around and he was no where to be found. "Where did he go?" I asked I heard whistle. "Up here." He said I looked and he was in a tree. "Cool, I wanna try!" I said "Just run, it'll kick in." Damon said "Take your time, watch where you're going." Stefan said I took off running and before I knew it I smacked into a tree that was across the yard. I laid on the ground and groaned, I heard a whoosh, Stefan and Damon where there leaning over me. "Are you okay?" Stefan asked "She's fine." Damon said and lifted me up. "Let's go again!" I said and started running around again. After like 30 mins I got the hang of it. Reece came outside, he went inside way earlier. "Babe look." I said and ran across the yard. I looked back at him, he smiled. "Good job sweetheart." He said he started talking to Stefan and Damon. They all looked at me than at each other. I ran back over and stood next to them. "What? What's wrong?" I asked "Nothing, go inside." Reece said "No, tell me what's wrong?" I said crossing my arms. "Siana, just go inside." Damon said "Please Siana." Stefan said I groaned and went inside. I sat on the couch and laid down, they came in after a while. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I asked "Uh..Stefan." Reece said I looked at Stefan. "Damon.." Stefan said "Nah Stefan this one is all you." Damon said and patted him in the back. Reece and Damon left, I sat up as Stefan came over and sat down. "Uh this is weird, well Siana." Stefan said he normally not weirded out but it's whatever. "Damon I can't do it." Stefan said Damon was sitting on the table in a second. "Look Siana we're cousins. Like 5 times removed it's weird we know. But that's how it's going to be okay? I've always wanted a little cousin!" he said doing that little smirk of his. "So you're saying we're are cousins?" I asked Damon nodded "More or less." He said "How?" I asked "Well a long long very long time ago. Our dad had an affair whoop! With the sister of your great great great great great grandma Kelly. They had kids kept a secret and grandma Kelly had kids and the salvatore and the Millers knew about the affair they kept quiet and now it's coming back because I heard you're parents are back." Damon said "No..you're lying! They can't be back! Not now!" I said I started to freak out, Stefan grabbed me and pulled into a hug. "Relax, breathe." Stefan said rubbing my back. "They can't be back. They'll kill me!" I said Reece walked in and took me upstairs. "I know this is all confusing, but you'll be okay. Everything is okay, love." Reece said "Promise me, you won't live me no matter what happens? No matter my parents say about me, don't believe them." I said looking at him with all seriousness. He paused for a second before saying. "I promise." He said "What did you do?" He asked "I don't wanna talk about." I said "No secrets." He said "You have to tell me about the scars on your back than." I said "No." he said "Than I won't tell you what I did." I said "Okay." Was all he said but I need to tell him but he'll get scared and leave me. *** "You have to tell him Siana." Stefan said "How can I tell him? Just go up to him and be like "oh I'm a hybrid between a werewolf, vampire, and witch! Oh and by the way I'm a shapeshifter! He's going to freak out and leave me! Stefan he actually makes me feel normal, he makes me happy. I don't wanna lose him, I'd fall apart completely." I said running my hands through my hair. He sighed and looked down at me. "You love him don't you?" He asked "With everything that I am. Yes I love this boy." I said looking at him. "Come here." He said I walked into his arms and sighed heavily. "Tell him, it will make things better. It will crush you both if you don't. Trust me I have experience." He said pulling away. "You mean with Katherine & Elena Stefan right? You kept secrets from them both and they both are either dead or left town because of you." I heard Damon say. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a kitchen knife. I threw it at him in a flash. It hit him right in the chest, he gasped. Stefan looked at me, I shrugged. "I've wanted to do that." I said "Well great, you ripped my favorite shirt." Damon said pulling it out his chest, groaning. He set it on the counter and smiled at me. "You'll regret that." He said than he was gone. I sighed and sat down on the stool. "You're brother is-" I started to say. "A crazy psychopath, a murder, a monster, heartless beast?" Stefan said I looked at him. "Pretty much sums up what I was going to say." I said nodding my head.