Chapter 29 (Seeing cousins parte dos?)

Siana's pov
Once dinner was made the boys set the table and we all sat down. Kali and Steven set at the heads of the table and me, Damon, Elena, & my  baby daddy Reece filled the sides. Stefan kept looking at Kali from across the table, she didn't pay him any mind. "So Stef has Damon been getting into any trouble?" I asked eating some of my salad. He pulled his gaze away from Kali and to me. "He hasn't actually, Damon tell her how you've been a good boy." Stefan said smirking at Damon who growled.

"Yeah I've been good, I haven't killed anyone recently and don't have the urge to so that's good?" Damon said but it was more like a question. He twirled the fork around and looked up from his empty plate. I nodded "That's good, Elena are you still in school?" I asked everyone looked at her. "Yeah I am." She said simply. "What's your major?" Reece asked I stole of piece of his chicken while he wasn't looking. But I'm guessing he saw me anyway.

"Stop stealing my food, get your own." He hissed as he looked over at my empty plate. He looked at me and sighed. I smiled "I'm still hungry." I mumbled sadly as he laughed. "I'll get you more." He said taking my plate and getting up. I got really excited I was about to eat again, I was literally bouncing in my seat. I felt someone kick me and I yelped. "Damon don't kick me!" I yelled kicking him back. He cringed "It wasn't me!" He snapped I glared and picked up some salad and threw it at him.

"Oh you wanna throw food now?!" He said grabbing some salad. "Damon no!" I yelled just as the threw the salad I ducked. Damon started laughing, I looked behind me and saw Reece with salad all over him. "Dude, I'm going to kill you!" Reece said as he took a handful of food off the plate and threw it. I screamed as I got hit. "Stop throwing food!" Stefan said Kali was laughing and Elena was just sitting there smiling. "Hey babe." Kali said Stefan looked over at her and got a face full of salad.

"So now we are going to play this game." He said laughing. We all ended up covered in food like salad, mash potatoes, and broccoli. Me and Reece decided to crash there for the night. I took a shower in one of the guest rooms while Reece waited for his turn. I scrubbed the sauce off my body and found a piece of salad behind my ear? I laughed to myself that was fun, I finished washing up and got out.

I stepped out the shower and almost fell, I quickly grabbed the curtain but I fell anyway. I hit the tile floor with a thud and a small yelp. Reece came in and said "Damn babe you good?" He walked over to me and I used the shower curtain to cover me. "Yeah, I uh just fell." I said with a laugh. It hurt like shit.

Reece got in while I went to Stefan and Kali's room in nothing but some towels. Stefan answered and already knew what I wanted. "Here." He said handing me clothes, I looked at the under clothes and made sure they were the right size. "How'd you know??" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Actually-" he started to say but Kali cut him off. "I brought them, Reece told me your size. It's a gift from me to you." She said with a smile.

"Aww that's sweet thank you Kali!" I said smiling big. She nodded and gave me a quick hug before I went back to the room. Reece was still in the shower so I changed into my underclothes than a t shirt and sweats from Kali. Surprisingly we were the same size in clothes. Reece got out the shower and got dressed than he laid down.

Reece laid in between my legs, he rested his head on my thigh and wrapped his arms around my leg. "Babe, my leg." I said trying to get comfortable from the position he was putting me in. He didn't care, he started to fall asleep. "Reece!" I whined softly. He shushed me and I sighed. I eventually fell asleep with Reece still laying on my leg.