Alone at last

Jin's pov:

The other members where leaving to see their families for the holidays.
But Rap Monster recently got into an argument with his parents and planned to stay at the dorm so I decided I would stay with him. It is the holidays so I thought it would be best if he stayed with him. (Mostly so he doesn't burn the dorm down.... again)

Third person pov:

It's only been an hour and a half and Jin had already cleaned the dorm, twice. The second time out of boredom. NamJoon stayed in his room mostly still pissed from his parents so Jin thought it would be best to go see if he could chill the monster ((lol see what I did there??))

After about ten minutes of thinking going to check on NamJoon so he did.
Jin slowly crept into NamJoon's bedroom.
"NamJoon a-are you o-okay?" Jin softly called. "Who the fuck is it?!" NamJoon spat. Jin softly squeaked at the harshness as he fell backwards. NamJoon's eyes quickly widen as he ran to the now frightened Jin.
NamJoon knelt down and wrapped his arms around the shaking boy whispering softly into his ear. "I'm so sorry Jinnie. I didn't mean to frighten you" NamJoon pulled Jin into his lap and softly rocked him.
Jin slowly calmed down and leaned into NamJoon's chest as he closed his eyes.

NamJoon's pov:

I looked down at Jin in my arms to see he was asleep. I softly blush when a dirty thought crossed my mind.
I've always had a crush Jin. He was the sweetest and I always wanted to just touch his body. His broad shoulders, his plump lips. I started a tightening feeling in my pants as thought like these got worse. "I want to fuck you so bad" I said softly in a whisper. "Then why don't you do it?" Jin softly replied. I slightly jumped at the surprise of his voice. Jin sits up so he is now straddling me and he slowly leans down and kisses my lips. I was a bit taken aback but I slowly kissed him back. His lips where so soft and tasted so sweet I could've control myself as the tightening of my pants got worse.
Jin most likely knew what he was doing because he started to grind against my dick. I let out a quite moan and Jin smirked as the kiss got more sloppy and rough. I quickly scooped up Jin and tossed him onto my bed and I attacked his neck with kisses. I found his soft spot as he let out a rather loud moan. I sucked, kissed, bit and licked the same spot as Jin kept moaning soft beautiful moans. I stood and admired the dark purple bruise I left on his neck. I looked over his beautiful body and he lay there slightly panting.
I leaned down and rubbed the bulge in his pants. Jin gasped and moan loudly as soon as I started to rub his clothed dick.
"F-fuck" Jin softly moaned. I quickly took off Jin's pants and and admired his pink panties, not boxers pink lacy panties. "Fuck Jin you're so fucking hot" I said in a deep voice.
Jin blushed a dark red as he held his legs together so I pulled backwards apart as I started to rub is dick again. Jin slightly squirmed and moaned loudly. "Does that feel good princess?" I asked a rubbed his clothed cock faster. "Y-yes" he moaned out. "Yes what?" I growled. "Y-yes daddy" he moaned louder.
I quickly pulled off his pink panties and his 7 inch dick sprung up. I bent down and kissed the tip of his dick. I went to the dresser and pulled out a bottle of lube. I covered my first two fingers in the stuff and it was cold.
I walked back over to Jin who was looking a me as he was biting his lip. I rubbed my index finger on his small pink hole and he squeaked from my cold finger. He gave a half smile telling me that he was okay.
I insert one finger as he moaned loudly.
"D-daddy it h-hurts!" He yelped from pain.
"I'm sorry baby but it'll be better in a little bit, I promise" I said as I put in a second finger. I slowly moved my fingers in and out as Jin was softly moaning. He soon gasps and screamed/moaned. I hit his prostate. I pull my fingers out of his ass and Jin softly whimpered from the loss of my fingers.
I quickly took of his shirt and all of my cloths. "God damn boy you're so fucking hot" I growled as lent down and kisses his collar bone.
"Daddy hurry and fuck me!" Jin whinnied.
I grabbed his legs and put them over my shoulder so I would have better access to his sweet ass.
I positioned myself and I quickly and hard thruster into him. "DADDY" he screamed out.
"Sorry princess" I said as I lent down and kissed his soft plumb lips.
I stayed still for what felt like forever just kissing Jin.
"D-daddy move" Jin softly spoke. I started to slowly thrust in and out of him so I didn't hurt him.
"F-fuck me faster!" He moaned out.
"As you wish princess" I started going faster and harder till I found his prostate.
"FUCK NAMJOON!!"he screamed and moaned. I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard it too but I didn't care. I kept fucking Jin harder and faster, hitting his prostate each time.
Jin reached down for his cock but I quickly grabbed and held his hands over his head so he couldn't touch himself.
"I want you to cum without touching yourself, got it?" I growled in his ear. Jin whimpered but nodded his head as I bounded in and out of him making sure to hit prostate ever time.
His moans were music to my ears. Holy fuck.
"I-I'm g-gonna cum daddy" he moaned out.
"So am I princess" and with a few more thrust Jin cummed all over his stomach and chest. As he came he let out the most loud, long and amazing moan screaming my name out for everyone to hear.
After about 9 more thrusts I came deep into his sweet ass. After I cummed in he I collapsed beside him, both of us breathing heavily.
"I love you daddy" Jin spoke softly as he curled up next to me.
"I love you to baby" I kissed he forehead and pulled the covers over us and we both fell fast after that little session we went through just now.

1125 words! Hope you like my first smut. There will be different scenarios! If you have a thought don't be afraid to request! The chapter will be dedicated to that person.
This book is also for a place for my thoughts XD so expect more smut then fluff.