Library fun

NamJoon's pov:

I hate that boy, how the fuck does he get like a billion love notes in his locker when he goes to an all boy's school?!
But he is cute, like really cute like you can just fuck him all day and night. Which is what I planed on to do. In the library during lunch.

Jin was sitting in the back room of the library doing his homework when I walked in on him.
"Hey Nerd" I say to him in a low voice. He jumped a little with a small squeak and he quickly turned to me.
"H-hey NamJoon" he said in a small small voice.
"How dare you call me by my name" I spat at him.
"Th-then wh-what do I call you?" He softly stuttered.
"Daddy" was all I said when I slammed the door and locked it.
He fell backwards and scooted back against the wall. All the guys in the school even me hated him but I loved him as well. He had a perfect body and perfect lips you just want to kiss all the time.
I kneeled down and ripped off his shirt as I crashed my lips into his and holy fuck they were soft. Jin squeaked when I kissed him but he soon started to kiss me back.
I wasn't going to be gentle at all, I was going to fuck him till he couldn't walk.

I pulled away from this to hear him softly whimper which made me smirk. I undone his pants and pulled them of to see he was wearing pink girly panties. He whimpered more and tried to hide them as his whole face turned red.
"P-please d-don't look" he whimpered out.
"Why? You look so hot princess" I whisper seductively in his ear as I pulled apart his legs. To see his 8 inch cock sprung up.
"Damn boy, you're so feminine until you see this big boy" I said as I grabbed his dick. He let out a small gasps as I started to pump my hand at full speed.
Jin quickly became a moaning mess as my hand was going as fast as it could.
"I'm gonna make you cum so much that you pass out princess" I said in his ear. Jin's back arched as he cummed a lot on my hand. I wiped the cum off with a tissue that was in the room and I grabbed his legs and pulled him back from the wall. Most likely giving him a carpet burn on his ass.
I pulled off my pants and boxers a little just to show my 13 inch cock. Jin's eyes widen as he tried to cover himself as he knew what I was going to do.
"N-NamJoon!" He squeaked.
"Who?" I asked sternly as I shoved my dick into him hard and not giving him time to adjust before I thruster in and out hard and fast.
"DADDY!" he yelled as he grabbed my biceps. I was going a semi slow pace but was still kinda fast compared to your everyday person but what can I say? I'm kinda a man slut. So this wasn't my first time but it was easy to tell that it was Jin's first time even being touched. He would moan with the slightest touch which made me want to go a little gentle, I didn't want to break him.
"I-I can't h-hold it!" Jin yelled as he came all over his stomach once again.
"Fuck Jin" I breathed out.
I may have put on a cock ring before I came into the library and holy I needed to cum but I wasn't going to until he cummed at least one more time.
"I-it hurts!" Jin whined as I went faster.
"It won't hurt for long" I say as I keep pounding into him with a few more hard thrusts I hit his prostate dead on and Jin jolts up, moaning/screaming my name as he came all over his stomach and a little on my shirt.
"Fuck you got it on my shirt" I said in a low deep voice.
"S-sorry d-daddy" Jin softly whimpered as his lower lip quivered in fear. I leaned over to him and gently kissed his lip.
As we kissed we changed positions to where he was on my lap with my dick still deep inside is ass.
I kissed down his neck sucking and kissing till I found his sweet spot. He let out a small sweet moan as I bit down on the flesh leaving a bruise.
Jin softly started to grind his hips as he moaned loudly.
"Fuck" Jin softly moaned as he tilted his head back.
"Fuck I can't take it anymore!" I growled as I pushed Jin off me and took off the.
"You had a c-cock ring on?!" Jin screeched.
"Yeah because I wanted you to cum a lot before I did" I said as I pushed my dick back into Jin. Jin moaned loudly.
With only two more thrusts I filled Jin's ass up.
I slowly pulled out and fell back against the door breathing heavily.
"Holy shit" I whispered. "Jin was that you first time?" I knew the answer but I had to at least make sure.
"Y-yeah" he said as he laid in the floor on his back.
After about 5 minutes I sit up and pull up Jin's limp body. He was fast asleep. Which means I have to clean him up and dress him.
It took about 5 more minutes to clean and dress him. I set him up to look like he fell asleep doing his homework and left like I did nothing. But of course I put my number in his phone before I left.

DONE! This one is really weird.