NamJin family part 2

Third person pov:

"Hoeseok where are you?!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.
NamJoon walked in with a sleeping 2 year old boy with a huge bruise on his forehead.
"He kinda hit his head on the table and passed out" NamJoon said like it was no big deal but once he saw his husband's reaction he almost dropped the small child.
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH HIM!" Jin yelled at the top of his lungs as he grabbed his injured child. Hoeseok laid limp in his omma's arms. Forgetting what he was cooking Jin took his son to his bed room and laid Hoeseok on is bed and looked for the first aid.
"NamJoon where is the first aid?!" He yelled for his husband. NamJoon soon walked in with the first aid kit and laid it on the bed.
"Thanks" Jin softly spoke as he worked on helping his son.
"I'm sorry baby" NamJoon said as he wrapped his arms around his husband's slim waist.
Jin let out a soft sigh as he leaned back on NamJoon. "It's fine, you just need to watch out for him better. You guys are gonna give me a heart attack one of these days."
NamJoon chuckled as he kissed Jin's neck.
"I love you baby" he spoke softly in his ear.
"Omma? Appa?" Hoeseok asked softly as he silt sat up from his bed and turned to his parents who were both on the floor cuddling.
"Hey baby, how do you feel?" Jin asked as he reached out and pulled Hoeseok into his lap.
"Better" Hoeseok curled up in his omma's lap and again fell fast asleep.
"Do I smell something burning?" NamJoon spoke as he got up and laid Jin and Hoeseok on the bed.
"Holy fuck go turn the stove off!" Jin cursed as NamJoon burst through the hall to the kitchen and turned off the stove.
***

Yup super short I know. This is basically just saying why Hoeseok is weird lol, Sorry! I'll do better next time but I ran out of ideas!  Don't kill me. Please leave responses of what you think please!