Class photo part 2 (SMUT :D )

NamJoon's pov:

"I'm sorry Kim SeokJin, the reason I act so harsh towards is because I love you." I say. My face turns bright red and Jin then places a hard kiss on my lips and wrap long scrawny arms around my neck.

At first I was shocked at first but I soon wrap my arms around his waist kiss him back harder.
I bit Jin's lower lip and he lets out a small moan. Taking the opportunity to slid my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues fought for a little till he slowly pulled away.
"W-we sh-shouldn't do this o-out in th-the street" Jin softly speaks as he pulls his arms away from my neck and pulled my arms down to hold my hands.
"Let's go to my place then, its close and quite" I say pulling him close.
"O-okay" Jin spoke.
***
I pull Jin into my room and push him against the door and quickly attacked his neck with kisses. Jin let out a soft moan as he showed more of his neck.
"We are all alone so be as loud as you want baby" I whisper in his ear has I start to rub his crotch. Jin let's out a soft gasps but moans loudly at my actions and he wraps his arms around my neck.
I pull him off the door and have him let go of my neck.
"Strip down" I growl in his ear. He softly whimpers but does as he is told and strips down to nothing. Jin tries to cover himself with his hands but I pull them away and push him against my bed.
"Don't cover yourself baby boy" I growled in his ear. Jin squeaks as he relaxes his arms above his head.
I unbutton my pants and pull them off along with my boxers. My hard cock spring up and Jin blushes looking at my large dick.
"You like what you see baby boy?" I smirk and kiss his collar bone.
"Y-yes" Jin moans out.
I put Jin's legs over my shoulders and roughly shove my 12 inch cock deep inside of his ass.
Jin screams as I do so. His back arches off of the bed and he grips tight onto the sheet to where his knuckles turn white.
"Sorry baby" I speak softly. I kiss him passionately as I let him adjust to my size so I don't cause him more pain.
"M-move please" Jin softly spoke as he pulled away from my lips. As he requested I slowly moved my hips in and out of him.
*Flash back*
"That new kid Jin is such a weirdo" Taehyung spoke as he looked at the new kid who was reading a book under a tree.
"Says the alien" J-hope laughts.
"Yeah yeah" he waved him off "but like his only been here for less than a week and his locker is filled with love letters from someone."
"I bet his gay" Suga spoke. The rest just nod in agreement. All I could was stare at the new boy with a little bit of hate and a little bit of lust. I mean his did have a nice ass.
"NamJoon is undressing the poor boy with his eyes!" J-hope yelled and everyone burst into fits of laughter. I'm guessing everyone heard him because now everyone in the quad was looking at us.
"Whatever but his not gonna have such a good time at school from here on out" I smirked.
"Ohhh the monster is out the monster is out man!" They all yell and start acting like idiots.
*End of flash back*
Jin was now a moan mess when I speed up my thrust. "F-fuck!" Jin moaned in a low voice. I leaned down and attacked his neck with kisses.
With the new angle I was at I hit Jin's prostate dead on, I knew this because Jin yelled, moaned louder than before and cummed on both of our stomachs.
I pulled away and looked deep into his HIS before I kissed him passionately.
I made my thrust harder and faster as I came closer to my climax.
After a few more thrusts I cummed deep inside of Jin.
I pulled out of Jin and collapsed to the right of Jin and turn to lay on my back.
"Th-that felt a-amazing" Jin softly spoke breaking the breathy silence.
"It was" I turned to face him "I love you Jin"
"I love you too" Jin softly kissed my cheek and curled up to my side and we both fell fast asleep.

773 words! Hope you like this guys! I was kinda feeling rushed and I left class so I could finish this for y'all! Peace out ✌🏻️ I don't know what I'm gonna do for the next chapter!