Vampier King's new mate PART 1

Joonie's pov

"Please d-don't hurt m-me! I-I promise I-I'll do a-anything!" The girl cried.
"Now what fun would that be" I smirked. My teeth showing as a moved her long hair to expose her pale white neck. I lick my lips with hunger as I quickly sink my teeth into her soft flesh. She screamed in pain as I sucked the life out of her. Enjoying every drop of her blood.
It didn't take long to clean up. I mean after you've done this for thousands of years you know just were to bite to were there is no mess to clean up and all you have to do is get rid of the body. Which I mostly just throw it in a dumpster and burn it. The smell of the burning flesh mixes with the burning trash so no one really pays attention to it.

I was walking to my house but I kept walking by a few couples very few though ,most teens, hanging out and being all lovey dovey. I would have honestly cringed but instead my heart crawled into my throat. I have never truly been in love. I've been with hundreds of guys and girls but it never lasted. It would last about two years at the most before they would find someone they truly loved. I never mind though. I may be the ruthless vampire king but I believe in soul mates. Especially since vampires can smell when their mate is close. Of course vampires have to see them first. With that I get home and go to bed.

***

Jinnie's pov

"Get out" I said calmly. Tears streaming down my face.
"What? Jinnie what's wrong baby" my now ex spoke worried as he walked into my apartment.
"I said get your ass out! Get your stuff and never come back" I continued to speak softly. He looked over to see his stuff all packed and ready to go. All he did was sigh sadly, grabbed his stuff and left.
I stay there staring at the door for awhile before just breaking down crying.
      I was crying for hours before I just grabbed the tub of ice cream and a spoon plus my most fluffiest pink blanket before curling up to watch train to Busan. (😭😭 fucking love that movie my lil kitty's need to watch it. Oppa said so💚💚)
   After finishing the movie I was once crying again and it was now 1 am and I couldn't sleep so I cleaned my self up and went outside for a walk.

Third person pov (yes this is the 3 time I'm changing the pov and yes it's the 3rd pov so that makes it better!!)

NamJoon (my phone tried to put NamJin :3) was once again out walking the same night. He was having trouble sleeping so he went out to just walk and for once enjoy his surroundings since it was about 1 in the morning he was hoping no one was out and about. So NamJoon just walked aimlessly around the small neighbourhood till he heard soft foot steps and small sniffles coming closer to him. Soon a slim figure of a man came to view. Once NamJoon was able to see the man a smell of freshly backed stawberry cake over took my nose. I could feel my heart bound faster and faster as this man came closer. I knew instantly that this man was going to be mine and he was meant to be. So I did a very logical thing to do. I stopped him and asked what's wrong.
"Hey beautiful why are you just out and about crying?" I said softly as I stepped in front of him. I looked down at him as I was a few inches taller than him.
"N-nothing" was all he said. His voice was hardened from the cold air and all his crying so I gently grabbed his chin. Pulled his face up to mine and asked again.
"What's the matter beautiful?"
His face grew red and redder and his eyes grew wide and oh were they beautiful for words could not tell how truly beautiful they were. I could tell we were soul mates even though e was human. Once a soul mate finds their mate thy can just tell but if their mate just so happens to be a vampire they have a very strong urge for them and want to tell them everything but to get them to do this the vampire mate ,me in this case, has to get the human to look into their eyes.
"I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years because he has rein cheating on me with many other people because I wouldn't have sex with him yet" he spoke very quickly and tears where just flooding down his eyes and his voice once again cracked. His small frame started to shake. My heart sank as I saw my soul mate break down in front of me. He started wobbling, his eyes starting to close. With that he fell onto me, luckily I caught him though he was now unconscious.

***

Jinnie's pov:

I woke up in a very soft and comfy bed. I honestly didn't want to get up. So with a soft grown from the sun hitting my closed eyes I turned over and sunk further into the bed letting out a content sigh.
"Comfy?" I deep but smooth voice broke through the quite room.
I shot up, my eyes widening before I calmed and payed back down. I heard him chuckle but my body felt so weak to even get up.
"Are you okay love?" He spoke and I could hear him come closer to me. My face burned and my heart raced as I felt him put his hand in my head.
"I'm NamJoon by the way" he spoke softly into my ear.
"J-Jin" is the only thing I said.
My heart was beating to fast and my face was so hot I didn't dare show my face to him but I had to see his face. I had to match the voice to the face so I slowly turned my head to face him and I was met by one of the face of a God. I quickly turned my head back to the pillow and heard him chuckle.
"You're so cute Jinnie" he spoke petting my head.
"Come on I have something you can wear and we can go out for breakfast"

After that day NamJoon never left my side. My heart would always beat faster when he was so close so I could easily tell he was close by. So I moved in with him and he told my the most shocking thing I couldn't believe. He was a vampire but not just any little old vampire, the king of all vampires! At first I was scared but I love him and I had to confess it. I have to know if he feels the same way as I do. Before I lose the man of my dreams******

Hey Kittens!! 오빠 here :3 here is part one!! I may just have fluff in the next chapter or it may be smut who knows how. Maybe I'll kill one of them....... no I won't lol. Hope you enjoy this!!
Love you 😘💚