Dance for me Part 1

What is this?! An u-update?!
Up you heard it, right folks! 오빠 has an update for you!!!

Jin's pov

My head was pounding and I was feeling sick to my stomach; Not because I was having to do a private dance cause I'm not new to those; I get like 8 a night at the least but for my boss said it was; well he didn't give me a name but he told me he was someone really really important by important he means rich with no limits.
     I should inform you that I am a stripper and a gay club: very top of the line. Most Nobel secretly come here to get some of their release here and not have to come out of the closet or they just enjoy both parties. ( 🎈 🎊 🎉) My name is Kim SeokJin but I go by Jin, I am the most requested private dancer here so I don't really do shows up front, maybe once a month I do one.
    But anyways there I was standing in front of the Opel room,  our MOST expensive room; so expensive that this is even my first time being in there. (Opel is my birth stone so that's why it's the best) this man must be rich because even an hour can whip out even Donald Trump's pockets (no regrets) and this man has booked it for 7 hours!!! What am I going to do with one guy for 7 freaking hours!!! God I hope he isn't butt ugly like almost everyone that comes here; you would think being rich they would get at least a little plastic surgery but nope;.

   Taking a deep breath I knock on the door: I feel so uncomfortable, he had also requested I wear a pink maid outfit as well. After a few seconds I hear a godly voice call
"Come in"
  Biting my lip I slowly push open the door and I am greeted by God himself sitting in the couch with a clean and pristine black suit, soft grape colored hair and black square reading glasses. The man just radiates power and the sex appeal was just dripping off of him. I was frozen by such the Goddly sight.

A very handsome man sitting on the couch with silver, glowing hair in the blue light

A very handsome man sitting on the couch with silver, glowing hair in the blue light. Black silk looking blazer over a soft white sweater that seemed like a soft blue due to the lights. The man had been sitting cross legged, as if he was a king. Maybe I was a King, a king of Gods.
When I walked into the door the man turned to me and smirked. He uncrossed his legs and stood. Everything seemed to turn to slow motion.
"Well hello there princess" he spoke as he inches closer to me. My heart had stopped, I have never felt like this before when meeting a guy here. Usually I come in, dance, maybe strip a bit, give them a boner very rarely I blow them and I go on my merry way. No feelings are ever exchanged whatsoever. But this man just gets my heart racing! My face felt sooo hot.
Soon enough my back was up against the door and the man was right on top of me.
The the soft pink lingerie suddenly felt like not enough cloths around this man so I tried to cover myself up with my hands.
"No no baby, don't cover your beautiful body from me" the man spoke in a smooth, silky tone. I could already feel myself Harding at just his voice. "My name is Namjoon but tonight I want you to call me daddy; understand princess?"
"Y-yes d-daddy" I stuttered out (I think I have an issue with calling someone Daddy XD dont @ me lol)
"Good because it's going to be a long night for you princess" he said as he caressed my cheek.
"Now let's see what you got princess, you can show off your sweet body first and do as you please but afterwards I will take control, on my time schedule" Namjoon continued as he walked and sat back down on the couch.
     All I could do was stand there for a minute, speechless. I never had someone speak to me like that or call me princess. I would only ever get dirty old men making nasty comments about me and call me a slut or whore. But this man has treated me like a princess and I am falling for it.

"Now come on princess, we only have 6 and a half hours left" he spoke smoothly with a smirk.
A long night indeed.
With a deep breath and a count to ten I was in my zone. I began to dance over to him and getting in his lap. He didn't try to touch me but allowed me to move his hands along my body as I pleased.
About an hour into it I noticed he had quite a LARGE bulge so with a small smirk I kept grinding on it. He let out a deep, husky moan which made me a little more wet but I tried to ignore it as I went on.
  "Okay Jinnie, how about we have a little bit more fun for the both of us, like back in highschool" he spoke with a smirk.
When he said that I froze... Kim Namjoon, my highschools biggest nerd and biggest sex God, he took my V card and we had sex like 5 time our highschool. He looked like a cute nerd back then, a few kids tried to bully him but always failed.
"Kim Namjoon?" I questioned, looks down at him. I was sitting on his lap facing him. My legs on both sides of him. My hands where just sitting softly on his chest as he began to run his hands up and down my sides.
"That's right baby boy. Never thought I'd see you in a place like this, let alone working here" he chuckled.
I smiled and leaned down to hug him.

"Joonie! I haven't heard or seen you in like forever!!" I squealed.
He chuckled and hugged me back.
"I know, I know but I've been busy with building my music company" he said as he kissed the side of my head.
I moved my hips a little to get more comfy on his lap and he let out a deep moan.
"Baby boy, you're gonna regret that if you keep that up" he moaned in my ear. All I could do was smirk and I continued to grind down on his dick.

THIS HAS TAKEN ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR ME TO WRIGHT IM SOWWY!! SMUT WILL BE IN THE NEXT PART I PWOMIES