VKNM Part 2

"What if he doesn't really love me?" I spoke softly to my self. My heart racing as tears stream down my face. I lay awake on the bed with NamJoon fast asleep beside me.
"What if his like the others who just use me for my body?" I continue to mumble "will he reject me if I don't give him my body yet?"
As I start to cry harder a feel NamJoon move quickly to where he is on top of me in the matter of seconds.
"I will wait till the end of time. I will never take advantage of you my little princess"
NamJoon spoke in a deep, god like voice. My heart melted and I could tell he was telling the truth.
"Are you wanting to wait for marriage or till your mentally ready" he spoke softly.
"B-both" was all I could mutter. He smiled softly and kissed my lips softly before laying down by my side. He pulled me close to him and once again he was fast asleep.
I smiled as I kissed his lips and snuggled into his chest as sleep soon possessed my body.
***
((Third pov))
It has been two years since Jin and NamJoon had gotten married. Jin was ready to give NamJoon his body. But most importantly his love.
"Joonie what are you doing" Jin called from their shared room.
"I'm finishing up som paper work and I'll be there in a little" NamJoon answered from his office. Jin smirked as he changed into some cute lace panties, some short booty shorts that his ass popped out of on the bottom and a cute crop top. He put on some soft pink heels and payed in the bed when he heard NamJoon walk to the room.
NamJoon opened the door and his greeted by his love who was dressed up real sexy.
"What's all this for baby?" He asked as he walked closer to the other male.
"I th-think I'm ready Joonie" Jin stutters.
NamJoon smiles softly as he creases Jin's face.
"Are you sure baby?" He asks as he kisses Jin's forehead.
"We've been married for two years now and I know I'm ready" Jin says confidently.
NamJoon smirks as he kisses Jin hard.
NamJoon bites Jin's lip, asking for entrance. Jin moans softly and NamJoon plunges his tongue into the younger's mouth. (Since NamJoon is a vampire he is older) Namjoon's tongue explores every inch of Jin's mouth.
Jin was the first one to pull way for air.
"God baby boy, you taste so good" Namjoon whispers.
"What do you want me to do to you baby?" He asks.
"I-I don't know j-just please fuck me" Jin whines.
And with that NamJoon rips the others cloths right off. NamJoon stares at Jin's body up and down and Jin starts to blush and tries to hide himself.
"Don't hide, your body is absolutely beautiful" He speaks as he runs his hands all over Jin's body. Jin lets out a breathy moan and the older pushes him down in the bed. NamJoon starts to tease Jin's, soft and untouched body.
"O-oh God Please hurry and fuck me" Jin moans loudly.
NamJoon gets some lube and puts it on his fingers and on Jin's puckering hole.
Jin moans louder and NamJoon slowly inserts his finger into Jin's ass.
"Oh God!" Jin screams loudly.
NamJoon smirks as he stretches Jin out.
"Pl-please" Jin whines
"Come on baby boy, use your words" NamJoon coos.
"Please just fuck me" Jin pants "I d-don't like the teasing" Jin pouts.
With that's NamJoon stands and strips and puts lube on his 10 inch cock.  (it'll stay at 10 cause some of people are complaining about the abnormally large cock sizes)
Jin stares at Namjoons cock in amazement.
"W-will it fit?" Jin whimpers.
"Don't worry baby it will" NamJoon speaks as he slowly pushes in Jin.
Jin shuts his eyes and whimpers in pain.
NamJoon kisses Jin softly as he waits for Jin to adjust to his size.
Soon Jin was softly moaning and NamJoon starts to thrust in and out.
Jin's moans fill the room as the older keeps a steady pace as thrusting into Jin.
Jin was in love with the steady movement as he wraps his arms around Namjoons neck.
"I-I'm gonna cum" Jin softly moans.
"Me too, let's cum together baby" NamJoon starts kissing Jin lovingly and he speeds up his thrusts.
Jin moans very loudly as he CD hard on Namjoon's stomach and NamJoon moans, throwing his head back and cums deep in Jin.
"Fuck baby that was amazing" NamJoon speaks. But the only reply he got was soft snores. Namjoon smiles as he cleans himself up and then Jin before snuggling up with the younger for sleep.

GUYS ITS DONE!! I FINALLY FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER!! Please don't kill me ;^; 
Remember to vote and comment!