Chapter One

^^Here is my first chapter^^ Please Comment and Vote^^
---

~October 13, 2000~

"Jiminie. You get to chose your parents today... How about... you stay with us?" Jimin's real mother asked on his fifth birthday party.

In this world, when a child turned five, they got to chose who they wanted to be their parents as long a they knew them or if they wanted to, they got to live alone with the government's financial support and in a safe area.

Jimin looked down, "I-I'd like to..." the little Jimin said, "But everyone else is choosing someone different."

His father shook his head, "It doesn't mean you have to leave us."

Jimin sighed and hugged the bunny that his parents got him that day for his birthday, "I'm sorry appa and eomma. Saranghae." He showed his sweet smile.

That day, after his birthday party, he chose his neighbors to be his parents. They were nice neighbors... but little did he know... they were terrible parents.

And right as he chose them, his new parents and him moved away from his real parents. Jimin had no idea why.

~Present time~

"Jimin!" Jimin's mom pulled Jimin by the ear and threw him down.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin said, "Don't hurt me anymore, I'm begging."

She continued the abusing, "I told you no video games before school!"

"I'm twenty years old!" Jimin shouted, holding his cheek.

"Don't talk back!" She slapped him, "You ungrateful brat."

"Ungrateful brat?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Listen to your mother and don't talk back!" His dad exclaimed.

"Mother? I chose you guys almost sixteen years ago... and I regret that! I should've stayed with my real parents. You guys aren't my real parents." Jimin said.

"Stop talking and go to your university classes now!" His father shouted.

Jimin grabbed his school bag and left the house quickly.

There was only one way to leave your chosen parents house... and that was marriage.

Thing is, Jimin's boyfriend, Jungkook, doesn't even know about his home life or can tell Jimin's lies.

Jimin sighed as he walked to school and put a smile on his face, "That's right, smile. Make the world think you're happy."

The blonde haired boy sat down in his seat in class which was right next to Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie." Jimin smiled and patted Jungkook's head.

"So... how was your day?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin shrugged, "Good, my parents let me play video games today and made me some delicious breakfast."

Jungkook nodded, "Sounds similar to my day."

A boy who was new in the class with brown hair and seemed as if he was about to fall asleep any second, turned around in his seat and looked at Jimin, "Stop lying."

"Excuse me?" Jimin asked, "I don't know you."

"Sorry, but I was listening in on your conversation... and it seemed like you were lying just like how your voice sounds." The boy admitted.

Jungkook spoke up, "Uh, I'm Jeon Jungkook, this is Park Jimin. What's your name?"

"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Anyway, why are you lying to your boyfriend?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm not lying." Jimin lied, once again.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

After class, Yoongi met up with the two boys. "I'm still confused."

"With?" Jimin asked.

"Why you were lying."

Jungkook tilted his head, "He isn't lying..."

"You're bad at telling lies." Yoongi chuckled, "You're boyfriend here lies, and I have no clue why."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Come on kookie, let's go have lunch with the others."

Thus, Jungkook and Jimin went to meet up with their four friends, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon.

Yoongi followed the two and sat with them at lunch, "May I join?"

"Who's this?" Namjoon asked.

"Uh Yoongi. He thinks Jimin is lying all the time." Jungkook said.

Jimin tensed up at that moment causing Yoongi to notice.

"Oh... it's nice to meet you." Taehyung said, "Do you live alone, with parents or married?"

"I live alone. Why would I be married already?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Taehyung and Hoseok got married right out of high school, it's possible." Jin said.

"Ah... " Yoongi nodded.

After school, Jimin decided to head home alone but while he was walking, Yoongi caught up with him.

"So whatchya doing?" Yoongi asked, "And woah, why do you look sad?"

Jimin jumped, "Shit. I didn't expect you to follow me. I-i am not sad."

"Stop lying."

---
Please COMMENT and VOTE
I wrote half of this while crying cause of my fucking (emotional) abusive mother so yeah.