Chapter Twelve

Awe my votes are decreasing ;-; Please Vote And Comment^^
---

It's been over a week since Yoongi and Jimin started dating.

"Should we go somewhere today? Like an actual date?" Yoongi asked after school.

Jimin shrugged, "I'm not so sure... my parents might get mad."

Yoongi nodded, "True... tell them you're going to study at the library. I used to say I was staying after school to learn my abcs when in reality I was playing at the park before I moved away from them."

"Okay."

~

So the two ended up at a movie theater, by themselves. Literally.

"Why is it so empty in here?" Jimin asked, looking around the empty movie theater. The only people in there were the characters on the screen ,which weren't real, and Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know. Don't get ideas in your little head and think I reserved the place, I ain't rich. I only got $3 on me."

Jimin chuckled, "Okay."

The movie started soon after and Yoongi gripped onto Jimin's hand. For some reason, Jimin pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi whispered.

Jimin shook his head, "I-I don't know..."

Yoongi pecked his cheek, "You sure?"

Jimin nodded, "Sorry. I guess I just got a little hot." Jimin intertwined their hands.

That wasn't the truth.

The truth was Jimin felt as if he didn't really love Yoongi.

As if he was really was just using him.

And he hated that feeling.

He actually wasn't so sure what he was feeling, but it was regret. Regret that him and Yoongi ever started dating.

After the movie, Yoongi dropped Jimin off his house, "I'll see you tomorrow." He leaned in and kissed his lips.

Jimin gulped and finally said what he was holding in, "Yoongi, I can't date you."

Yoongi's eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

"I feel terrible. I don't know exactly why. But ever since I started dating you, I feel regretful. Like it's a bad choice... maybe I don't really love you? I feel terribly bad and regretful for saying this tho-" Jimin started to rant.

Yoongi stopped him by placing his hand over Jimin's mouth, "Fine, I understand. Maybe you really were using me. And I... I honestly didn't care if that was the reason. I just wanted you out of that house. But if it's bothering you that much, we'll break up."

"Wait... I-i... I don't know what to say..." Jimin felt a bit better but... he wouldn't say he was relieved. It was as if, what he said was a mistake, that the reason he was regretful was because of something else.

"It's okay, Jimin. You were probably just trying to get the first chance you could out of the house. But now you really regretful. I'll just go to make you feel better." Yoongi turned around and walked away.

Jimin stood there in disbelief, usually he would lie in a moment like that. Thing is, he didn't even know what the truth was so how could he lie?

~

"Guys, where's Yoongi hyung?" Jimin frantically asked the next day to the there as he arrived to school late, after a beating from his parents for waking up too late.

"Yoongi hasn't showed up yet. We thought you guys ditched school again." Namjoon said.

Jimin shook his head, "Uh no... we had a fight last night, I just wanted to apologize."

"Fight?!" Taehyung exclaimed, "Did you guys break up?"

"No." Jimin lied.

"Yoongi didn't show up at all, sorry Jimin." Hoseok pat Jimin on the head.

And that was how the next two weeks went.

Jimin rushing to find Yoongi.

Yoongi disappeared.

No where to be found.

Two weeks later, Jimin was back in class, sitting next to Jungkook.

"Any word from Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin shook his head, "No... it's strange... he wouldn't just leave like this would he?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Don't you find it weird how he came to a new university in the middle of the school year? Why didn't he just stay at his old one? Maybe he went back to his old university."

"You didn't know? Yoongi started college a bit late and the school let him start in the middle of the year. Aish, I even tried going to his house and didn't find him. There was just a note saying he was out of town for a bit." Jimin ran his hand through his hair.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Taehyung was having a small date, "Hehe, do you think Jimin's upset yet?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, he's probably missing Yoongi way too much. At lunch, he kept looking at selfies they took together." Hoseok nodded while holding Taehyung's hand.

"Should we go report this to Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok smirked, "Of course. I'll go call him now."

---
Please Comment And Vote~
THANKS!! Lol I'm finally passing psychology and not passing US history like wtf I turned in everything -_-