Chapter Ten

Please Vote And COMMENT!!
---

Jimin avoided Yoongi the whole day the next day, he couldn't stop thinking about what he had said, 'I'm doing it because I like you.'

"Aish." Jimin hid his blushing face behind his binder.

"Hyung, you okay?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded, "Yes... I-I'm perfectly fine. I'm going to go home early. Go have fun talking to our friends." He smiled and walked away from the university.

As he turned the corner, he bumped into someone, "Ah, I'm sorry."

"Jiminie, why have you been avoiding me?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin looked up from the ground to see the black haired boy and stuttered, "I-i haven't b-been a-avoiding you..."

"Yes you are, why?" Yoongi asked, "Is it because of what I said yesterday?"

"Damnit..." Jimin muttered and nodded.

Yoongi sighed, "Don't avoid me, I was just telling you why I was helping you, I wasn't expecting an answer."

Jimin bit his lip, "But it made me think..."

"How?"

"I-I think there is someone I like..." Jimin said, "But it's stressing me out. I can't be in a relationship..."

"Wait, who is it you like?"

"You obviously..." Jimin blushed, covering his face.

Yoongi smiled, "I can give you time, I know you're having a hard time."

Jimin nodded, "Thank you..."

Yoongi leaned in and gave Jimin a kiss, "Now I can give you time."

Jimin blinked, "Why'd you do that?"

"When you and Jungkook were dating I was really jealous how he got to kiss you... I just wanted the chance. I'll give you time now." Yoongi said.

Jimin chuckled, "Okay... we aren't dating, ok? I'm not ready."

Yoongi nodded, "I understand. Want to come over?"

Jimin thought, "My parents will kill me... you of all people should know that, how about you come over?"

Yoongi bit his lips, "And see my real parents again? Okay. It's for you."

The two went over to Jimin's house, causing Jimin's adoptive father to get angry, "Why is Yoongi here?"

"Hey." Yoongi said casually.

"Why are you fucking here?" Yoongi's actual father asked and his mother glared.

"Shouldn't you be glad your son is back?" Yoongi asked.

"You never came and visited!" His mother shouted.

Jimin stood back, "Please don't get mad at him, he was scared to come back."

"Right... it's all your fault, you should've bought him here sooner!" Yoongi's father shouted.

Jimin's eyes widened as his adoptive father stepped forward and punched him.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted, "Dad! Stop!" Yoongi pulled the older man away from Jimin and pushed him to the ground, "Fuck this... I'm going to marry Park Jimin and get him away from you crazy fucks!"

Jimin didn't say anything since he was too busy sniffling with tears down his cheek, the pain in his jaw was too much.

"He's technically your brother! Why would you marry him?" His mother exclaimed.

"He's not my brother. I left you guys long ago, and he... Jimin isn't your biological son nor does he even think of you of family, I'm going to get him away from you guys once and for all." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him to Jimin's room.

"Did you mean it?" Jimin asked as Yoongi placed some ice on Jimin's cheek.

Yoongi nodded, "But of course I'll wait until you are ready."

"Hyung... I'm ready." Jimin said, "But I want to date first..."

"I understand." Yoongi said, kissing Jimin's forehead.

---
Today has been a shitty day cause of some bitchy fanboys and reporting my mom to CPS >_> (nothing's gonna happen tho)And I have to go to the doctor today.
Please Vote and COMMENT!!