Chapter Nine

Please Vote And Comment^^
---

Jimin stood by the water fountain at his college, smiling, faking his happiness with friends as they talked.

Yoongi wasn't with them at the moment, apparently he had to retake a test for his music technology class since he missed a day.

Jimin wasn't that unhappy being with his friends, but he wasn't as happy as he was faking, he just wanted to show he wasn't depressed. Maybe if Yoongi was there, he wouldn't be faking it. It would be real.

"Jimin, can I apologize right now?" Jungkook asked as the other four went to go to bathroom quickly.

Jimin got caught off guard, "Huh? For what?"

"For treating you the way I did when we broke up... I guess I just wanted to end the relationship and I did it that way, I'm sorry..." Jungkook said, "We're still friends, right?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah... I uh found someone else I like anyway."

"Woah! Who?!" Hoseok rushed up behind Jimin.

"What all did you you hear?" Jungkook asked.

"Just that Jimin likes someone." Taehyung smirked and teased the silver haired boy.

Jimin's face heated up, "N-none of your business."

"Come on, we're all friends here." Namjoon walked up.

Jin nodded, "Yes we are, look, Yoongi is coming, you can tell us when he walks over here."

Jimin sighed, "Fuck this." He started walking towards his next class even though it didn't start for another 40 minutes.

Yoongi walked up, confused, "Why does Jimin look pissed?"

"We were messing around with him." Jungkook said.

"You guys shouldn't do that, he's in a bad mood." Yoongi left the five to catch up to Jimin.

~

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked as Yoongi caught up.

"I heard they were messing with you? What were they messing with you about?"

"N-nothing." Jimin stuttered, remembering.

"That's not the face of nothing." Yoongi said.

Jimin shrugged, "J-just... about who I like."

"Huh? Who do you like?" Yoongi asked.

"N-no one." Jimin said.

"Jiminie, you keep stuttering,  tell me."  Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist to stop him from walking.

"There's no one, ok!" Jimin snapped, "I'm just worried for someone..." He said.

"Worried for who?" Yoongi asked.

"You..." Jimin admitted, looking down.

"Why the fuck would you be worried for me? I'm fine, Jiminie." Yoongi assured.

"No you aren't. I know you your parents are..." Jimin said, "They're my guardians. The stupid idiots I live with. I thank them for giving birth to you, but I despise them."

Yoongi's eyes widened, "How'd you find out?"

"You made it obvious..."

Yoongi sighed and embraced Jimin, "Don't worry about me. Let's focus on you... we're going to get you out of there."

"Hyung, are you only doing this because you know how your parents are?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shook his head and pulled back, "I'm doing it because I like you."

---
Please comment and vote~