Chapter Fourteen

Please Vote And Comment^^ can someone help me with a plot FOR a VHOPE STORY pls.
---

"You guys are engaged?!" Taehyung exclaimed, pretending he didn't know. Six of the guys were now at a cafe, waiting for Jimin to show up.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah... Cause of Jimin's friends, he's been in hell."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jin spoke up.

Jungkook looked down, fiddling with his hands, "Sorry..."

"Jungkook knows. Jimin told him the day they broke up." Yoongi said.

Jin looked over to his boyfriend, "What's Yoongi talking about?"

"Am I supposed to say? Jimin hyung would be pissed." Jungkook said.

"I think we should say. Maybe he'll finally stop lying and stop being so miserable." Yoongi told him.

"Hm? Miserable? Jimin seems happier now with you." Namjoon pointed out.

"Yeah... but he still feels bad about something." Yoongi said, "Look guys. He gets abused at home. He doesn't have a happy home life. And those parents he chose when he was five, were the parents I left when I was five, he never knew how they were until he moved in."

Hoseok's eyes widened, "Woah, why are you telling us this now?"

"You guys are our best friends. Why shouldn't you know? And the fact Jimin is hiding things from you isn't fair." Yoongi said.

Jimin finally walked up, "Sorry, I was getting rid of some things."

"Like what?" Yoongi asked.

"Those cigarettes you hated so much." Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled, "Good."

Jimin looked at the others besides Jungkook at Yoongi, "What's with the surprised faces?"

"Yoongi hyung told them what happens at home!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jimin looked quickly at Yoongi, "Why would you do that?!"

"You can't keep lying to them, I'm not going to let you be caught up in your lies anymore." Yoongi said.

Jimin got up, "Forget this." He walked out without another word, obviously upset.

"Oh oh... yoonmin..." Taehyung whined.

Yoongi got up and rushed out to catch up to Jimin.

"Jimin." He grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, "What's wrong?"

"I worked hard to let them not worry about me. I don't want anyone worrying about you, especially you and you ruined it!" Jimin shouted.

"Shh, people will hear. I did this so they could help." Yoongi said.

"I don't care if people hear me. I know you did this for a good cause but I'm still upset." Jimin said, "I just need some time."

Yoongi sighed, "Alright. I understand. We'll figure out our wedding when you're ready, okay?"

Jimin nodded, "Okay hyung."

Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin and kissed him.

"I love you." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin grinned with a light blush, "I love you too."

"We'll get married really soon, alright? Go calm down."

"Alright hyung." Jimin walked away, waving, still grinning.

~

A month Later

It's now the boys' wedding.

"Is this really the right choice? Yoongi's parents aren't even here. They don't even know I'm getting married. I packed everything and moved last night without them knowing when they were asleep." Jimin ranted to Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

"It'll be fine." Taehyung massaged Jimin's shoulder, "The wedding is about to start and it'll all be over. You'll be gone from that house."

"Guys the wedding is starting, Jimin needs to come now." Jin came in and said.

Jimin gulped and stood up, "How do I look?"

"You look great." The others gave a thumbs up.

Jimin walked up to the stage thingy. Yoongi and Jimin exchanged vows, rings and stuff and finally came the kiss.

Yoongi lifted Jimin's chin up and placed his lips gently on Jimin's, and they started moving against his lips.

Once the reception started, Yoongi and Jimin went to the bathroom together instead of the actual party.

"Hyung, why are we in here?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi pushed Jimin against the wall, "I'm married to you now, I wanted to do more then just a light kiss but people were watching."

Jimin's face turned red, "O-okay."

Yoongi then roughly kissed Jimin's plump lips. The kiss getting deeper and deeper the longer it lasted.

Until...

"Oh my Yoonmin!" Hoseok shouted, walking into the bathroom.

Yoongi separated from Jimin, pulling his hands out of Jimin's shirt and trying to tidy himself up like nothing happened while Jimin just stood there.

"Did I interrupt something?" Hoseok asked, chuckling.

"Fucking pabo, of course you did." Yoongi said, "You should know how I feel, you being married to Taehyung, you wouldn't like it if this happened."

Hoseok shrugged, "True."

Jimin looked down to the ground, "I'm just going to go..." he walked out of the bathroom.

Yoongi face palmed, "Ah shit, is he going to say he's allergic to nuts again if someone sees how he looks?"

Hoseok bursted out laughing, "He said that?"

"Yes..."

---
One more chapter left after this!!
👉Can someone help me with a plot FOR A VHOPE STORY please^^ 👈
Please Vote and Comment~