Chapter Three

👆Caught In A Lie Video Above! Please Comment And Vote✌️
---

Jimin was trapped in the white room with just a single bed. No where to go and with crappy hospital food.

"Not again..." he whispered to himself.

"I don't belong here." He said as a tear dropped down his cheek.

"Why are you frowning, Jimin? Smile, be happy. Fool the world and yourself." He could hear his mother's voice.

"That's right," he whispered,"I need to lie to make everyone believe I'm happy."

---

Jimin woke up from the nightmare he was having, it was lunch time and Jungkook was laying next to him.

Yoongi shook his head looking at the two, "I could see you sweating in your sleep. Just tell kookie your problems, maybe he'll help."

Jimin sighed, "If you think you know all about my problems, why won't you help?"

"I've tried! But you just kicked me out of your house." Yoongi said, "Go on, try and tell Jungkook."

Jungkook woke up by hearing his name, "Tell me what...?"

"I'll tell you later... can you meet me here after class?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded, "Alright."

"Finally." Yoongi sighed of relief.

So after that class, Jungkook and Jimin met up at that spot.

"So what did you want to say?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin pulled up his sleeves showing the cuts and bruises, "I'm sorry, I lied to you."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "W-what do you mean?"

"I'm actually getting abused at home... I smile and lie to everyone to make everyone not worry... I've even been to the mental hospital a couple times. Yoongi was able to look through my lies." Jimin admitted.

"What the hell? You've been lying to us this whole time? I'm your boyfriend, Jimin! I have been for two years! No wonder I've never been to your house." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'll tell you everything from now on, Kookie-"

"Don't Kookie me. I thought we didn't keep secrets or lies from each other. It's over, hyung." Jungkook said then walked away.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was behind a tree, making sure Jimin actually told the truth, which he did.

"What the fuck? Why would he get dumped over that?" Yoongi bit his lip.

Next thing he knew, he saw Jimin collapse to the ground bawling.

"Shit! Jimin!" Yoongi ran up to him, "Jimin, don't cry please. I'm sorry, this wasn't my plan, I didn't mean for Jungkook to break up with you."

Jimin pushed Yoongi away, "Get away, this is your fault."

"My fault? You're the one who lied and kept everything a secret. I'm the one who's here for you... I can help, Jiminie." Yoongi said.

Jimin stopped crying and looked at Yoongi, "Jiminie? That's what my real parents called me..."

"Good... think of your real parents and be actually happy. Don't fake being happy." Yoongi said, rubbing Jimin's back.

Jimin put on a smile, "Right, Okay hyung."

The day, Jimin tried thinking of his real parents so he'd be happy. But it was like artificial happiness.

"We heard about your break up. We're sorry." Hoseok said and Taehyung nodded.

"It's fine. I'm better now, Yoongi helped me get over it." Jimin said, even though he was still a bit hurt.

"That's good." Jin, Namjoon and Jackson walked up.

"Ah, who's that?" Jimin asked.

Oh, this is Jackson." Namjoon said, "My uh friend."

"I'm going to talk to Jungkook. Feel better, Jimin." Jin said and walked away.

As Jimin was walking home, Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"What is it, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Spend the night at my place. You're probably still hurt by Jungkook and your parents abusing you won't help." Yoongi offered.

Jimin looked down, "Okay... thanks hyung."

---
👀PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE👀