The Dress

Months had passed, and I hadn't heard a word from Edward. I couldn't decide if that was good or bad, but i tried to ignore it as much as I could. Jake and I had been planning our wedding so that we could get married as soon as possible. Thankfully, the planning kept my mind busy.

Our wedding wasn't going to be anything extravagent. Just our families and close friends. Jake and I both agreed that it doesn't take a huge ceremony to know that we love each other.

The night my wedding dress was done, Emily was over joyed to get me into it. As soon as she heard the news of our engagement, she was jumping out of her seat to hand make my dress.

"emily, you don't understand how much it means to me that you're doing this." I said to her as she helped me into my dress.

"I wouldn't have let you say no," she said in a light tone.

I smiled at her as she turned me towards the mirror. My smile faded into shock when I saw how utterly beautiful, and detailed my dress was. I stood there in silence as I took everything in. A square neck line fell into tight full length sleeves that fit my arms perfectly. I turned to see the back cut in a V that trailed down to expose almost all of my back. The tight skirt seamlessly draped to the floor, hugging my hips and flowing around my calves. Of course, the dress was a pure white, but when I turned just right, the fabric almost glowed in the light.

"it's.... Absolutely perfect" I wispered, still speechless just from looking in the mirror.

"I knew you would like it!" she said winking at me as she helped me out of the dress.

That night, I drove home in deep thought. I couldn't believe this was actually happening; I was about to marry the love of my life, Jacob Black.

Charlie was out for the weekend on a fishing trip, so I had the house to myself for the next three days. I walked into the house in a daze and walked straight to my room, not even thinking about dinner. Forthe next hour, I stared At the ceiling thinking about Jacob. Finally, I heard a light tap on my window that interupted my thoughts.

"I hope I didn't miss anything" Jacob said in a light tone.

Before I could say anything, i was in his arms with his lips crushed against mine. He laid me on my back and gently pressed his body against me. I never really understood why he didn't wear a shirt, but in times like these, I didn't care. We spent most of the night exploring each other, until I finally drifted into a peaceful sleep.

** hey guys, I know this chapter isn't every significant, but I wanted to upload something. Thanks for reading, make sure you vote and comment (: