Invitation

There was a week until the wedding, and I had one more decision to make. Should I invite Edward. If I invited him he might do something stupid, but if I didn't, it would seem like I didn't care about him.

After thinking alone in my room for what seem like forever, I finally gathered the courage to confront him. The drive to his house seemed to long, the walk up to his door was even worse, and when he finally answered the door, my heart broke for him. Even though he didn't sleep, it showed more than ever. But before I could finish taking in his horrible appearance, he took me in to his arms.

"congratulations..." he whispered in my ear.

His arms began to wrap around me tighter, almost hurting me.

"Edward," I began, while trying to free from his unbreakable grip, "I have to ask you something."

"anything," he immediately dropped his arms and began searching my face for answers.

"will you please come to my wedding, I understand that it's going to ne hard, but I want you there."

"I don't think..."

I cut him off, knowing he wouldn't say yes the first time. "please, Edward. I don't Want to do this unless you're there. I care about you Edward, and I know you still care about me. And since you do, you wouldn't want to miss the most important day of my life, would you?"

he pondered this for a moment, but he knew I was right. He let out a sigh, "for you, I will do anything," and began to walk back inside.

I grabbed his arm and turned him back around, "there's one condition, you can't start anything with Jacob. I know you would just love to ruin our big day, but you have to promise not to."

"I promise," he muttered and turned back inside.

I never fully believed him, but I had to find out the hard way that vampires don't keep their promises

~~thanks for reading! Make sure you vote and comment! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I'll try to stay on top of it~~