Chapter 10

Y/N POV*
I woke up to a lot of people surrounding the whole hotel room. And there they were.
Zach, Hunter, Brandon, Luna, Ariel , Loren, Mark, Mario, Nick, and Geo. When they noticed I was awake they all started to jump on me and yell.

"Y'all we're going to get kicked out" I laughed. They all smiled. We all were friends through social media except Luna I've heard about her but we never talked. This was the first time we have ever met in real life. So yeah that's why we are all screaming and Jumping on each other.
-------

"We could Go to the mall" Ariel suggested. We all nodded and headed to the mall.
We decided we should split up .
"Weston? You wanna Be partners ?"
"Ariel already asked me , but maybe you and hunter?"

Wow okay . Well Hunter is kinda cute.
I went up to him . He was talking to Brandon and Mark.
"Hey hunter, Do you wanna be my partner?"
"Of course , where shall we start " he said in a British voice.
I giggled and replied "Let's start at the very end and work our way through"
" Kay'girl" he said in a preppy voice.
I shook my head and laughed. This is going to be fun I thought.

----

Me and Hunter stopped to get some ice cream I got Cookie dough and so did he.
"Where we going next"
"Victoria's Secret ?" He questioned. I laughed
"Maybe"
His eyes got so big. "Wait for real,? Because I'm just 4 I can't go in there"

I laughed and so did he. Hunter is a really great person. And his girlfriend is very lucky.
Then all of a sudden I receive a snapchat. I open it and guess who, Weston.
I'm kinda mad at him but oh well he never sees his friends I'll let it slide.

*Snapchat Messages*

Weston- hey
Y/N- hey
Weston- where are y'all at ?
Y/N- We are at the Ice cream stand
Weston- okay we're coming
I rolled my eyes. And looked up at Hunter. He was so focused on his ice cream. It was cute. "Weston and Ariel are on there way."
"Kay" he replied.

We just kept on talking about all these fun things we could do once we got back to the Hotel.
"Hey y'all " Weston said coming up to us.
"So we're going to the hotel right now so we can rest up and all that. Because I got us into a party your welcome ." He gloats.
"Wow thanks" I said sarcastically.

Hunter giggled . Ugh his laugh kills me.
"Anyway it's At 11 tonight."
I rolled my eyes and Said "okay"
I looked at Ariel . She was being awfully quiet . When I glanced at her she rolled her eyes. Whatever bitch .
A/N : Ariel is nothing like this! I'm just using this for her character!

I started walking ahead of everyone . Man this is going to be a long ass week.