Chapter 19

Y/N
          I was scrolling  through Instagram when I got a message from Erin , Weston's crazy Ex Girlfriend.

Your probably not wondering ... But me and Erin used to be friends until she cheated on Weston. I don't play that game and she knows that.

Oh  boy what does she want I thought. I opened the text. Mouth wide open as I see why she texted me.Good Gracious alive. This. Is. Not. Happening.

Pinch me now. I try slapping myself I check the tv to see if it's real life. Yep yep Trump is president .... What's reality these days. Irrelevant but true.

After seeing the first message I'm stunned completely. But she's not done. I see the bubble pop up. Nervous as ever I take a seat at the counter.

I start to get more and more anxious I begin biting my nails.
Come on Erin spit it out.

Boom another heart breaking message of Weston and Her. The first message was a picture of them together, I was kinda hoping it was an old one, but with the 2nd text I received my heart went to sinking.

I bit my lip and refused to cry. There's no way out of this, then tears came a pouring.
Why would he do this to me. I cried and cried, and you guessed it cried some more.

What am I gonna do, we're over just like that . He said  he loved me and lied about it. Obviously because if he meant it this wouldn't have happened.

We're Done echoes in my head. Home alone I stomp up to my room grabbing Anything Weston Koury touched I it want out. All but expect me...

After throwing all of things he once used, touched, or gave is on my front lawn.

What am I gonna do With a big ole pile of "Junk" . I begin to think in my head.
Ding a light bulb idea comes to me. I run inside and fetch a lighter.

I put gasoline all around the pile and grab a stick off the ground and lit it on fire and through it as well And so it begin.

I felt powerful strong I felt like like like a QUEEN. Yea a queen. Ah the smile of success. I Smile. I check my phone. 0 Messages.

Nope I didn't reply to Erin and Nope I didn't Talk to Weston about his BOO BOO.

Dang it too soon, I said as I get a message from Weston and Erin at the same time.
I go to Weston's first

------
Ex:
Y/N it's not what it looks like... Erin set me up its not like that she told me a lie.

Me:
We're done, I can't believe you. It's okay it wasn't meant to be ok. I get you never loved me. But I'm happy you did this, I'm learning so much from this, also your shit is burning 😝✌🏻️.
-----
He keeps blowing up my phone ignore and block him.

I laugh. I take a seat  on the porch watching the smoke fill the air. I take it in and put on my sunglasses and Sip my lemonade, I'm feelin savage just right about now.

I take this money to text Erin,

Me:
Hey hoe have fun with lover boy but  if he says he loves ya just pray that he don't cheat on yah ugly ass😂😂✌🏻️

Erin:
Stfu! You're just upset he likes me more he's happy with me you'll never get his attention face it I'm better and always have been.

What she said stungs  a little bit. Sikeeeeee.

Me:
Cash me outsi howe bout dat

Hmmmmm no reply . Dang I'm on fire. I thought to myself. New me I giggle.
Then I thought of the greatest idea ever.

I go inside and rush to get my keys,

[They're 16 BRUH , if they weren't they are now lolls]

This Bïtch be going to da MALL!  I say aloud to my empty car
it's cool,  I'm crazy not the bad kind , the good.