Chapter 16

Y/N's POV*

Today is our last day here. Playlist consisted of meeting a ton of new people. Yesterday I made a new friend, Hanna. And we have so much in common it's crazy. She lives about an hour away from my house so that's not too far.

I got dressed and did my makeup. ^^At the top
Since today is our last day me and Weston really wanted to do something productive.
Weston has 12,000 followers on younow so we decided to go live.
"Oh my god,"  "WHAT?" I yell.
"My DADDY JACOB SARTORIUS IS HERE" he yells.
He talks to Jacob and they go live I decided FaceTime Hanna and see where she's at.

"Heyy" she picks up the phone.
"Where are you at" I ask her.
"Turn around"

I turn to see Hanna right in front of Me. I smile and give her a hug.
"Let's go do something while Weston does that" she giggles. I laugh too.

"Weston me and Hanna are gonna walk around be back around 2 " I tell Weston.
He nods and Continues to talk to Jacob and the broadcast.

It's 10:30 so we have a lot of time to do anything really. We look around trying to find the different booths and people to meet. I spot RiceGum from afar. I look to Hanna to see if she's sees what I see. We give each other look and we both jump up and down squealing. Little do we know Rice was in front us laughing.

"Y'all wanna picture?" He Grins.
"Um yeah" we both say.

*
-12:34 Pm-
After awhile of walking  I spot someone I'm afraid to see ever again. Hunter.
I stop and Hanna gives me a weird look. I start to feel as if my breathing is becoming out of control. I drag Hanna to a Private place at the convention center. I explain the whole of deal that went on at the party.

We both agreed it's better to face the problem instead of running away. So we we continued to walk by. Hoping Hunter doesn't see me. I look to check one more time to make sure he's not watching me. He looks up. Causing me to get goose bumps. He stares in my eyes. He looks at me with a sad face and bites his lip.

From what I understand the accident took place because Hunter was high But the fact of that he did it. It hurts me. I though me and him were like close. But idk if I could ever trust him. Hanna notices what eye contact me and hunter are giving.
"I'm gonna go Get Miranda Sings to autograph my book brb" she leaves me. We both begin to walk to one another. I'm feeling nervous for what's about to go down.

He looks down at the ground and doesn't look me in my eyes.
"Uh Hey" he scratches the back of his neck.
"Hey Hunter" I speak above a light whisper.

"Look I .."
"It'.... it's the past I don't wanna talk about that I forgive you. And I just really want to be friends with the old Hunter that I know and adore" I crack a smile thinking of how sweet he was when we first met.

He looks up and smiles too. "I'd like that a lot" .
"So you wanna join me and My friend Hanna?" I ask him with excitement Getting my hopes up for some reason.
"I'd love to but I really have to stay here with my brothers..."
"It's fine I'll see later okay, I'm glad we talked"
"Me too. Y/n"

I give hunter a hug and he seemed kinda loose with it like he wasn't sure if it was okay to hug me. I hope things are not awkward like this.
------------

Awwww Who do you ship?

You+Hunter

Or

You+Weston