Chapter 14

❌ Warning ❌ : Harmful activities and Profanity is used Variously in this chapter read at you're own risk. You've be Warned!
-------

Read this Slowly and take you're time;
*Play Music at the top!* (Not about Angels)
All of this time ticking away.. I'm sitting here. Thinking. Will I ever be with Weston? He doesn't love me , he doesn't. I'm ugly , fat, a slut, bîtch, a pig. I'm a freak.

I reach in my suitcase grab my old little friend. Tears streaming down my face. I take a deep breath and Nod. I lock my self into the bathroom and begin. I'm ugly one. I'm fat two. No one loves you three. Weston hates you four. And 5 more slices for all the hate.

The blood dripping down my arm begins to increase in amount. I sit on the floor and rest my head in my hands, I cry, scream and feel everything and all of the pain.

"Y/N! Y/N! Open the door!!" "Please!" He cries

"Please!" He cries.
He beats it open. And screams at my arms and cries. And wraps me into his arms and never lets go. "Why?" He asks in tears.
By this time I'm in a puddle of tears. He fixes the cuts with a bandage and He looks into my eyes . "Please Don't do this again, promise me you won't." He sniffles. I nod and He gives me another hug.
"I love you so much y/n I don't wanna lose you" he whispers to me.
"I love you too Weston"

He then caries me to bed And snuggles up right beside me. My eyes slowly shut and I hear him speak " Love you Bbg sweet dreams" and kisses me on my head.
-------------------------------
Weston's Pov:

I can't believe this is happening. I love her so much. It hurts knowing she's in pain. I wanna be there for her. I can't understand why she would do this. I just don't understand. I'm out of words. "Y/N Please don't leave me " I cry to myself. I slowly fall asleep thinking of my little angel.
____________________________

Weston and Y/N

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

This honestly made me cry writing it...
But yay for a decent update right?!