Chapter 11

*Y/N's POV*

After everyone was ready. We all took our own über. I rode with Hunter, Brandon, Blake, and Luna in there's I sat by Hunter and Luna. And the whole time we all jammed out to music. Me and Luna got to talk. And Honestly she was so Cool. We exchanged Numbers. And talked about random things.

Once we arrived at the party I was shocked. Most people here were like 17, 18. We were 16 or so. As soon as I stepped in my eyes grew big. The smell of alcohol burned my nose. And the sweaty dancing bodies were all so real.

How in the world did Weston get us in this party? Asked myself. 

*Phone Rings*

"Uhhhh" I moan. It's my mom. I was about to turn to Hunter to tell him I was stepping outside. But he disappeared. I wonder where he went.

"Hello"

"Hey baby girl what's up?"

"Mommmmm" I groan.

"Sorry , sorry I just was calling to check up on ya"

"Well thanks, Nice talking to you"

I hung up. She Calls at the worst times I swear.

I then head back inside to find anybody that I knew. I see Weston from afar. But decide not to go over there he's too busy taking to some girl he probably just met.

I head upstairs to see if I could find anyone there. I open the first door  to only see a make out session. I regret coming up here already. I turn to my Left to see another door. I walk to it and open it to see Another Make out session. "Forget this" I say aloud. And walk downstairs. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand back. I looked up to see Hunter. I smiled.

"Hey Hunter"

"Where were you going ?" He wrinkled his eyebrows.

Something was up with him. His eyes Were really red. And Seemed a little off. He didn't smell like alcohol, but something wasn't right.

"Uh Back to the hotel" I giggled.

He smiled "Why would you do that?" He asked with a wink.
"Because this party blows" I responded back.

He then came close to my ear and whispered. "Why don't we ditch this place, You and I  can have our own party."  His lips brushed my ear in a way. I was nervous now. I felt like I had not choice.  I was kinda scared Something was up with Hunter. And something is telling me I shouldn't go with him.

"No it's okay I'll wait for everyone."
"Oh come on, I know you wanna" he flashed me a smile.
"No I'm fine, I'm actually gonna go find Luna." I start to walk off. But he grips my hand tight. I wince in pain. "Hunter let go you're hurting me." I plead.

Hunter then sweeps me off my feet and takes me upstairs. Into a empty room. I scream "put me down" . "Okay" he drops me down. I Yelp in pain. "Get up"
"Hunter what's going on? What is up with you?"

"I said GET UP!" He yells.  I start to cry.
He comes close to me. He whispers in my ear "I won't hurt you, much" he laughs.
He then slams me onto the bed and starts kissing me aggressive.

"GET OFF!" I scream and Yell. But he doesn't stop. He kisses down my Neck from there all the way down to my thighs. I'm crying and Crying wanting someone anyone to help me.

The door slams Open . "Get off of her!"  Weston Yells. Weston shoves Hunter off of me. They then starts to punch and kick at each other. This makes me cry even harder.

In Blake comes. He picks me up and carries me and puts me into an Uber I'm assuming. And Brings me into my room. He then lays me in bed and he wraps his arms around me rocking me back and fourth calming me down. "Shhhh" he soothes me. I then start to fall asleep slowly but surely.

--------------

Okay. Well. Okay 😂